The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review - Mash Pack, Unshop, Instant Radio V2, Sponge Tennis Balls, Hot & Cold (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey guys

The new show is now live on Youtube and iTunes. On this weeks show we look at Mash Pack by Garrett Thomas, Sponge Tennis Balls by Alan Wong, Instant Radio v2 and Unshop by Devin Knight. We also have an exclusive first look at Hot and Cold by Nefesch which looks Awesome, Awesome, Awesome.

If you guys have any questions let me know, enjoy the show

Link to show - Click Here!

Craig
Darrin Cook
View Profile
Special user
621 Posts

Profile of Darrin Cook
Great review, guys.

I eagerly look forward to these reviews. They're not only helpful, but entertaining. (I laughed out loud when you guys did the James Bond ending, leaping out of the building as it burst into flames.)

I also sense that these reviews are very honest and come from a real-world, worker perspective.
insight
View Profile
Inner circle
3095 Posts

Profile of insight
It's trousers, LOL.

Regards,
Mike
bugjack
View Profile
Inner circle
New York, New York
1624 Posts

Profile of bugjack
Once again, an excellent podcast. And thanks for the speedy review of "Mash Pack." One thing that has always bugged me about the magazine reviews is that, necessarily, they come out sometimes long after the tricks have been hashed out all over the internet. It's really great that you guys are able to jump on things early on.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks guys.

One of the reasons we love feedback is cause we try to adapt the show to what you guys are after. There were so many requests for mash pack we made sure that was on the next show. If there is something you guys want us to review just let me know!

Thanks again for the feedback.

Craig
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
It's trousers! LOL. I love that part.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
I just started watching, Wizard's Product Review's. It's nice to get a review were the reviewer is not in love with every new product released !
Thanks for the good work.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Trousers! Awesome!Awesome! Just... Awsome!
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
MagicJim
View Profile
Regular user
151 Posts

Profile of MagicJim
Always Funny! Always Entertaining! Always Informative! I have just started watching your review show! Thanks!
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Thanks Magicjim!

Craig
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review - Mash Pack, Unshop, Instant Radio V2, Sponge Tennis Balls, Hot & Cold (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL