The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A request from the......undead (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
That's right! I'm alive so I'm undead! Gotcha. Leonard Kobal, Bizarrist and funkmaster, here. Rather than dig through the muck and all those links to places that sell black clothing and silver neclaces that scare nuns I would like to request links or names of the people or place that specialize or focus on the bizarre magic effects. I figured they might have some interesting items that will inspire me as I develope my show. Thank you my undead brothers and sisters (those that are dead don't bother, takes too long to decypher that "I see a w..a w...another w...a dot...an H...." stuff.)

Dancin' in the dark,
Leonard "Boogie Man" Kobal
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Ease up a little on your self-promotion! You'll make more friends that way!
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Me? I have nothing to promote not even myself! Thank for the links RCP!

I love the name Denn Fox, I'd do two x's cuz X's look cool.

Posted: Aug 28, 2010 10:42pm
Duuuuudes....nice sites (more! more!). I have to hand it to Lebannon Magic (love that ripper magic!) and those Outlaw guys, beautiful sites...bit hard to navigate because they are so busy but really cool. The others were cool also...thank you.

Two things for that Lebannon fellow, congrats on the new baby, I'm guessing that is yours. Second I was looking at your site and something about a video triggered an idea in me not even related to your material but something about the movement in the video and I think it will really work for my show. I don't know if that guy is here but...rock on!
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
MagicSanta, there is a whole plethora of Bizarre website listings second from the top of this index.

JerryB
LebanonCircle
View Profile
Special user
London, UK
908 Posts

Profile of LebanonCircle
Hi MagicSanta

I am here and thanks, glad you like the site and yep, that's the second addition to my clan - I need vessels to pass my secrets too before I ascend (or descend more likely - either way Lebanon Circle will not die with me!)
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
Many cool resources mentioned.

Also keep an eye on Alchemy Moon Artifacts (website and Café ad coming soon, but for now look here: http://alchemymoon.wordpress.com/ )

There will be a list of impressive material coming out soon, such as:

"The Cussing Cards" - A couple of variations of these including a limited collector's edition that will knock your socks off. A game ... a dangerous game.

"Alchemical Cards" - So many routines with this your head will spin! And stunning artwork!

"Zoltar" - This is a beauty, multifaceted, and easy to carry too! Ready to ship, but we want to try a couple more testers first. Coming very soon!

"Hypno Card" - If you love hypnosis effects, this is for you! Fast, easy, effective! Expect some wild audience reactions.

"A Death in the Family" - A haunting experience - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imEn5PHFtM4

AND MUCH MORE.

AMA is also looking for a couple more product testers (it's so easy to fall in love with our own stuff). But I'll put something more about that soon.

Keep in touch....
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Thank you....Jerry I'll go look, I didn't see the links you refer to.
Jerry
View Profile
Inner circle
Some where in Florida
1409 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Quote:
On 2010-08-29 20:23, MagicSanta wrote:
Thank you....Jerry I'll go look, I didn't see the links you refer to.

You are welcome sir.

Second "Sticky" from the top, you'll have months worth of viewing.

JerryB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » A request from the......undead (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL