The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Odd Gathering (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Fear not, it was just a thought. They are tasty, but it will be easier to do the usual chicken chests, hot links, burgers (not Burger...) and giant shrooms.

Alas, no chocorooms this next year that I locate anywhere....
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Had to say 'chests eh, Kay, because the 'b' word would be edited here even though avery man and woman have two of them. Seems most people attending will be well rested since they have been banned from the green board. Raven being the most recent on the hit list, put down by a twenty something or younger.
I could quote passages here from the Old Testament here, but they would have to be edited as well. Certain words even then were quite, shall we say colorful.
I wonder who exactly, young RCP meant when he said 'We' are watching? Sounds quite ominous and Orwellian at its core. He also mentioned watching our intentions. How exactly does one watch an intention. Even more curious, how do thet tell if the intention is true or not?

WE may never know. Why? Because the entire Baba thread has vanished into the ether. Easier that way I guess, out of sight, out of mind.

Will this comment be allowed? Will I be allowed to stay or be bannished to the ether as well?

'WE' shall see!

Kotah
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Kay...my incantations may have worked. Perhaps we should make a nationwide raid on Cost Plus.

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/index......=3740588
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Raven??? Geeez. I come here less and less so it's almost always a 'what did I miss" moment. Like (Steve Buscemi) in "Armageddon". Hey, decent analogy.

Chicken breasts?? hahaha Poultry knockers? 'Ban me baby eight to the bar' or the conspiricy boogie rolls on. Is the word 'relevance' still legal??
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Nah, it is just to practice the alliteration, chicken chests, among others, for a style of poems if you please, pronounced parsers prepare to parade printed upon paper.
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Robin DeWitt
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Robin DeWitt
Quote:
On 2010-09-11 23:58, kaytracy wrote:
Nah, it is just to practice the alliteration, chicken chests, among others, for a style of poems if you please, pronounced parsers prepare to parade printed upon paper.

Ah...but alliteration is a dangerous thing.
I am the fakir, you....
<BR>Robin DeWitt
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Intention Catcher. Really looking forward to this years Odd Gathering, see ya there. If the goats could talk........
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Okay-- what is the ritual vegetarian/vegan alternative to Goat Meat?
What about humane treatment of helpless creatures Kardor?

Magically,
Walt
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Tofu Walt, it is always tofu!
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Blech!
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Quote:
On 2010-09-12 11:37, SpellbinderEntertainment wrote:
Okay-- what is the ritual vegetarian/vegan alternative to Goat Meat?
What about humane treatment of helpless creatures Kardor?

Magically,
Walt

Walt, the goat had it comin'. But the Gathering does accommodate the veggiesaurus.
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
Tofu with Goat-milk whipped cream?
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
Okay then, we will go Viking and like Andrus, I will sacrifice Saemnhir in the magic cauldron- and the magic boar shall be whole again fro the next feast! (it's Okay, he is a Kosher boar- Trust me!)
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
Doug Higley
View Profile
1942 - 2022
7152 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
Robin DeWitt
View Profile
Regular user
187 Posts

Profile of Robin DeWitt
Quote:
On 2010-09-17 14:23, Doug Higley wrote:
For Robin:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424......sPicks_2

Thank you. Goats, today! Goats tomorrow! Goats forever! Well, for a long tme, anyway.
I am the fakir, you....
<BR>Robin DeWitt
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
We still have some space left if there are interested parties...
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
dennfox
View Profile
Inner circle
1680 Posts

Profile of dennfox
So when do we pay you?
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Send her coin of the realm as soon as you can. Kay has mucho to do in preparation!
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
For those planning to attend the gathering, the nice lady at the Hawthorn has told me the rate for us will be $85 per night.
you may contact them directly at

Hawthorn suites,
1700 N. Livermore Ave.
Livermore, CA 94551

(925) 606-6060

http://www.hotellivermore.com

for those ready to register, you can get to the forms and info on the website in my signature. We can take paypal if you need to. If you cannot get the form page to print, either e-mail us for a copy, or use select all, copy, and paste to a blank document if you can to get us the info.
Thanks
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Odd Gathering (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL