The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The wilderness downtown (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nosher
View Profile
Loyal user
261 Posts

Profile of Nosher
This is pretty good. It's a music video that asks for the address where you grew up and then weaves photos and footage of that area into the music vid.

It's clever. It only runs (properly) on gooogle's chrome browser because it's full of html5 goodness and needs a bit of grunt that apparently only the sweet sweet code of google can provide.

IMO it's worth downloading chrome just to have a look.
Escapemaster-in-chief from all sorts of houdingplaces - Finnegans Wake
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
It is actually pretty cool! It took me a couple of times to get it to play (It eats memory like it was candy) but the end result was worth it!
G
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Interesting concept, a nice showcase of HTML5's capabilities, but the video is such bugger-all, self-indulgent, nostalgic tripe...
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
gsidhe
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
1725 Posts

Profile of gsidhe
Sometimes a little self indulgent tripe is ok. I liked the images superimposed over familiar landscapes. It made me smile. It is that simple.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » The wilderness downtown (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL