The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Wow... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Ive never seen any agruments that compare hypnosis to a brick, a car, or magnetism (apart from mesmerism). There are four worlds though. Mental,emotional,spiritual and of course physical. The car the brick and the labeling of gravity and magnetism or the creation of those "physical" items were the direct result of the other four worlds.

Everything created externally is a reflection of the inner world of those that created them. Good or bad.
Zerububle
View Profile
Elite user
Poole
430 Posts

Profile of Zerububle
True. Jon's answer was snappier Smile
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
I had similar experiences to Bobser -dentists, accountants, policeman. no stage, no theatre, no audience ensuring social compliance etc etc etc.
I have also had fakers and no go'ers.
An accountant believing that I am prince Charles (just popped round for tea!) and getting into quite a fluster when I suggested that he had insulted (somehow) my new wife Camilla , just makes no sense if hypnosis is just mutual acting. he had absolutely no reason to act, and no audience to perform for. Honestly what I put him through and the type of guy he is...??.

I also strongly agree with the amnesia aspect, one of my best friends still cant remember a session we had 4 years ago, he lost 2 hours of his life, or rather memory of it, he is a very intelligent guy and a natural debunker, yet I had him under my complete control for 2 hours, he has no reason to choose not to remember as he was actively trying to help me with my 'research', in a way its quite disappointing that he cant remember, as I didn't video it and thus cant prove it to him!

I have also successfully created strong long lasting anchors on people when in the 'waking' state, with no pre hypnotic conditioning, although I just capitalised on the state they were already in eg laughter.

Its a strange world and a very interesting one, so glad I'm here.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Wow... (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL