The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Gathering in CT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Profile of Leslie Melville
Quote:
On 2010-10-21 14:38, EVILDAN wrote:
Colleen and I should have pics of our Halloween wedding for those who weren't able to attend.

Will there be any shots of you both resting in adjoining coffins? (Or maybe standing in front of the crematorium furnace?) that would be nice! I do love a romantic setting!

Leslie
Stories....?....That's telling!
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
It would fit their ashthetic values.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
No coffins, because we couldn't get real ones for the wedding. And they would just be there for the moment and wind up taking up too much space. We will be taking some pics in the cemetary after the ceremony. It's a really nice old cemetary with a lot of wild mausoleums inside. So, we'll have some nice pics to show around.

There will be two other brides at the reception. No alive, but brides nontheless.
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
Oh. They're on the other side of the veil?
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Most of the times that I have visited a crematorium (usually for funerals - not many weddings!), There have been funerals both before and after the specific one that I was attending, each lasting around 45 minutes.

If that is the case at Evildan and Colleen's wedding, I am wondering what will be in the mind's of those attending the events both before and after the wedding!

Some may be amused, others horrified! Fascinating stuff! Their faces will be something to see! Smile

Leslie
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
Not sure what's going on besides us that Sunday. When we talked to the caretaker about holding the wedding there, it seems like they might do 3-4 a year. What a waste. I suppose holding a wedding in a crematory is creepy for some.

We are taking a few days off after the wedding. Then we're taking the following Friday off to attend the Gathering. So I guess the Gathering will be a quasi-honeymoon. The real honeymoon will be between xmas and new years in Vegas.

See you all at the Gathering. Did you hear that Jim Magus will be there this year?
by EVILDAN....
"The Coin Board Book" - moves and routines with the coin panel board. - http://www.lybrary.com/the-coin-board-book-p-827955.html
"SLASHER - A Horror Whodunnit" - a bizarre close-up routine based on Bob Neale's "Sole Survivor."
PM me for more info.
"Zombie Town" - a packet effect about how a small town turned into zombies. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nzJhcoJtyOM
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
For those of you who have been emailing me…

Looks like courtesy of Daniel Greenwolf and David Birtwell, a few of my books (Tales of Enchantment) will be available at the ICBM Gathering.

They'll also have a very limited number of Ed Solomon's new books, and even a few of Brother Shadow's biography, all by our same publisher.

Better get to Daniel's table early though, they will have very limited numbers.
Have a fantastic time in CT.

Thanks!
Walt
Jim Magus
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Jim Magus
Will any of you be near the Hartford airport around 3:00 pm Thursday the 11th? I'll be flying in from Atlanta, and would like a ride to the hotel. I'll have some of my books and some fairly unique items at a dealers table (if the U S Postal Service has done its job), and will offer the transporter first choice. Please PM or contact me at jimmagus@comcast.net.
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
The Gathering begins tonight. See you there.
by EVILDAN....
PM me for more info.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Have fun friends. The Gathering is always an excellent event.

Tony
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
I'd like to thank Joe Cabral for putting on this great event! It just gets better, every year, both the shows, and the company.

I wish I'd had time to have half the conversations I wanted to.

Thanks to Leslie Melville and Ed Solomon for your friendship and feedback. I'm blessed to have such friends.

www.bladewalker.com
EVILDAN
View Profile
Inner circle
1279 Posts

Profile of EVILDAN
I finally met Jim Magus. Did you?
by EVILDAN....
PM me for more info.
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
We'd met, years ago. I wish I'd had more time to hang out.

www.bladewalker.com
Air56
View Profile
Regular user
SC
140 Posts

Profile of Air56
Another Great Gathering !!!
Time to rest and prepare for next year.

P.S. Rumor has it that efforts are already underway to get Dr. Mombo back into the country for the 20th Annual Gathering--November 2011.. Start making yourt plans!!

:stout: Smile Smile
DJM " Not all who wander are lost"
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Awesome! (Sorry, New England enthusiasm showing).
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3519 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
Twenty Years! Wow!
My book I'm told sold well at the Gathering,
thanks to those who took a chance and bought it.
There is also a rumor I'll be at the anniversary gathering too.
Magically,
Walt
Air56
View Profile
Regular user
SC
140 Posts

Profile of Air56
EVILDAN-
Also had a chance to talk with Jim Magus. AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Great stories from his soon to be published book on Tony Andruzzi. Can't wait.

:stout: Smile Smile
DJM " Not all who wander are lost"
afuntimevent
View Profile
New user
CT
82 Posts

Profile of afuntimevent
Would like to have spent more time with ... well, lots of people. At least I got a chance to say, "Hi" to Harley & talk with Ed & Bob & Charlie & Dr. Mombo's alter ego & ... .
The newlyweds looked like newlyweds.
It was a great time.
Surprises for the 20th.
Can't wait.

Circe
Leslie Melville
View Profile
Special user
Blackpool-U.K.
708 Posts

Back home following another great weekend.

It was great to meet Ray Carlyle at last and Jim Magus. Good also to see Ed Solomon and Professor Rem. I also had a fun time lecturing at the Waterbury Ensemble on Monday - thanks to all concerned.

'Hang in' there Harley (private joke!).

Can't wait until next year.

Leslie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Gathering in CT (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL