The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Where to find a good find? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I discovered really big wands on Outlaw-effects web site and they are made by Rare Earth Wands. My wand is called Wand that Cannot Be named and it is about 18 inches long which is probably too big for C&Bs. This wand was bought to used with my Halloween costume and it's going to look great.

I am sure that Rare Earth Wands could make you something smaller using any wood you wanted. Alivans has some nice wands but they are always sold out and you have to wait forever for them to re-stock. Go to http://sites.google.com/site/rareearthdesigns2/rareearthhome and I think you will be happy to see what he has to offer.
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Thanks, guys! The chopstick is all I can afford, for now (free! LOL), however, Tom Fenton's post about Alivan's really was impressive!

These wands are different! One day, I'd like to start a collection of these. All the different woods. Nice!

And Doug's wand (dcjames), Lignum Vitae is supposed to be the hardest and heaviest wood there is. Didn't they make bowling balls out of that wood, way back in the day? Great topic, guys!

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Where to find a good find? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL