The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Halloween Horror Nights (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mstgracy
View Profile
Regular user
United States
139 Posts

Profile of mstgracy
Anyone going to Halloween Horror Nights in orlando? My first year and I am super excited about it! Can't stop thinking about it. I love effect and illusion applications in haunted attractions can't wait to see what they do.
PutASpellOnMe
View Profile
New user
OK
27 Posts

Profile of PutASpellOnMe
When is this? Sounds totally freaking awesome!!!
"A friend is a present you give yourself"
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Well, here it is four days later and no one's responded.

So I did a google search for "Halloween Horror Nights Orlando" and found this.

http://www.halloweenhorrornights.com/orlando/

It's Universal Studios Horror attraction.

I've never been myself, more of a Disney fan (who's halloween theme is "Not So Scary") but we've already established that I'm a wuss.
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
Tom Fenton
View Profile
Inner circle
Leeds, UK (but I'm Scottish)
1477 Posts

Profile of Tom Fenton
Another wuss here.
I went to Universal's Halloween night in 2008 and I got such a fright in one of the "houses" that I almost punched the fellow who was dressed up!

My wife and kids enjoyed it though.
"But there isn't a door"
mstgracy
View Profile
Regular user
United States
139 Posts

Profile of mstgracy
Sorry about that! I forgot I posted this tread but I'm back got swamped with work hosting a convention and its been stressing me out Smile

Yeah its loads of fun I am going the 26-30 it will be me and my boss from the winery I work at sometimes. He and I both wanted a vacation and it was most cost effective for us both to go. I think it will be great this year. If you check out the link he sent and also maybe insidethemagic.net its got interviews and the likes. I am so excited if anyone goes around that time I am lets meet up I'll buy you an I.V blood bag (Vodka Cranberry)

Can't wait.

I got a frequent fear pass plus for $97 including tax and such which averages out to less than $35 dollars a day and found a hotel that is bedbug free for 150 for 5 nights So I am all booked up and ready to go. I'll finish this Library convention and then get on the road!
mstgracy
View Profile
Regular user
United States
139 Posts

Profile of mstgracy
Ed Thanks for posting the link. I am such a big fan of Disney this is actually going to be my first time at Universal in 12 years so it will most definatly be a change of pace. Mickeys not so scary does have the Haunted Mansion Float which I am a sucker for.
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2889 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
AND free candy! Does Universal have free candy? I don't think so!
"...and if you're too afraid of goin' astray, you won't go anywhere." - Granny Weatherwax
mstgracy
View Profile
Regular user
United States
139 Posts

Profile of mstgracy
Also a point one must not overlook. And does universal have The Haunted Mansion in general...nope. HM is my thang.
mstgracy
View Profile
Regular user
United States
139 Posts

Profile of mstgracy
Almost here

If any fello mage are in Halloeen Horror Nights Orlando on October 27 28 or 29 the beer is on me.

Cheers,
Kyle
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Halloween Horror Nights (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL