The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Injuries myth (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Anthony Jacquin
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2220 Posts

Profile of Anthony Jacquin
Shrink made numerous posts regarding how hypnosis is not dangerous though? Shrink expressed the exact opposite opinion of MinPunisher regarding the McKenna case on this very forum. How is that going to work Bobser?

Ant
Anthony Jacquin

Reality is Plastic! The Art of Impromptu Hypnosis
Updated for 2016

Now on Kindle and Audible!
JonChase
View Profile
Loyal user
Exeter, UK
225 Posts

Profile of JonChase
I've never spanked anyone Bob. Well not under hypnosis. :-D
Smiles

Jon Chase

http://jonathanchase.com
catweazle
View Profile
Special user
924 Posts

Profile of catweazle
Quote:
On 2010-10-13 13:14, Anthony Jacquin wrote:
Shrink made numerous posts regarding how hypnosis is not dangerous though? Shrink expressed the exact opposite opinion of MinPunisher regarding the McKenna case on this very forum. How is that going to work Bobser?

Ant

yes it is a bit of a conundrum, I have read lots of posts by the sensible 'shrink' its almost like Jekyll and Hyde, in fact there is so much info you can work out that most of the recent posts by 'mp' have a 'transparent' motive or should that be 'transparency'?
seems he started his stage career around 1988-90 and ended it around 1994, something to do with being called a perv or such like by the local press, but hey I could be wrong there is a bit of in-between line reading at play, so don't quote me, just go to the oldest threads and have a look for posts by 'shrink'
seemed like a much nicer guy though.
RobertTemple
View Profile
Regular user
Newcastle, UK
174 Posts

Profile of RobertTemple
Bobser, I'm curious by that suggestion about me 'running around all over Europe sending him (JR) back money'. Where have you got that thought from?

If anything, JR has sent me money by booking me to speak at his events, and he bought the rights to my See Saw DVD.
JonChase
View Profile
Loyal user
Exeter, UK
225 Posts

Profile of JonChase
I guess it's a bit like the Hitler theory. Put enough people on to the Interweb talking and sooner or later certain names are sure to rise....
Smiles

Jon Chase

http://jonathanchase.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Injuries myth (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL