The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Epitome location (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ggarcia
View Profile
Veteran user
San Antonio Tx
395 Posts

Profile of ggarcia
Why count the cards? just mark all the blacks (or reds) and when a card is selected you will now what color it is by if it is marked or not. on bicycles I just color in the center circle with the matching back color sharpie. I mark the black cards in all my decks just in case I ever want to perform tapalack.
Mark Wood
View Profile
New user
Maidstone, Kent. United Kingdom
71 Posts

Profile of Mark Wood
The Epitome Location by Harry Lorayne PDF.

Product Details
The Epitome Location is a treatise on one of Harry Lorayne's most versatile card creations. This principle allows you to identify a card that has been selected from the deck under any conditions. It provides a fantastic out to use with challenging spectators and makes for a powerful magician fooler.

The Epitome Location has never before been offered as a PDF download. The Conjuring Arts Research Center is proud to have partnered up with Harry Lorayne to be the exclusive retailer of this exciting, new format.

http://shop.conjuringarts.org/store/pc/v......#details

Best,

Mark
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Epitome location (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL