The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry & Graphology ebook now in hard copy format (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Finally got around to doing this - if you order my hard copy palmistry or graphology books from Lulu and send me a proof of purchase I then send flash cards and audiobooks links via email. The site has been updated to give the new Lulu links.

Lots of people prefer hard copies but Lulu don't do bundles so this was the only way around this I could find. (What I'd really like is if they let you combine digital and hard copy products so you get sent the hard copy and also get sent the other digital stuff by email, but there's no option for that as yet)

Hope that pleases some people! I know there is a hardcore contingent who prefer reading real books!

Also check out the new cover designs - Graphology For Mentalists has been renamed 'Speed Learning Graphology - The Art Of Handwriting Analysis' and The James Bond Classic Reading has been renamed 'The James Bond Cold Reading - A re-imagining of the classic reading'

It's all cosmetic, but I felt all my stuff needed tidying up with better descriptions. The only tiny difference in the graphology book is I removed the half a page of mentalism references which were kind of inconsequential. To be honest I've no idea why I called the book by its original title. Must've been a moment of madness. It's a quick to learn system that anyone can learn, not just mentalists! And having half a page on mentalism hardly made it a mentalism book. So that bit's gone. I can assure you you won't miss it.

No free update for anyone at this time as there's no difference in the content, but just thought I'd let you all know in case there's any confusion. There will be internal updates in the near future and of course I'll let you all know about changes and additions to the actual content!

Cheers!

Bev

http://imentalism.com/theparlour
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Palmistry & Graphology ebook now in hard copy format (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL