The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis on the radio = huge PR. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RSD
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
534 Posts

Profile of RSD
Im not one to usually discuss my personal affairs on the Café' and usually do stay behind my handle - RSD. However, I feel I should share this with you.

I perform a regular weekly gig here in the Toronto area. The morning show of one of the top radio stations in the city (CNFY The Edge 102.1) came to my show and loved it. As a result, I was invited on their show, and the reviews were amazing. The listeners loved it and now I am part of the morning crew. On the air every Wednesday from 8:45a - 10a, promoting whatever I want. This kind of exposure would cost an advertiser well over $10,000 but I get it free because of what I give back to the station. My weekly hypno show went from 80% capacity to turning people away and being 50% sold out in advance. I also have got 5 high profile bookings out of it as well. For those of you thinking of ways to promote yourself you should consider doing what I have done.

I would like to share these radio "appearances" with you. The hosts set up volunteers for me each week. I then do an induction with them off the air in the green room, and then bring them into the studio ready to go.

So far there are two appearances. This is the link: http://www.edge.ca/DJsandShows/TheDeanBl......dio.aspx

First one is dated Sept 29th (about half way down), the other is dated Oct 6th. Note that the podcast is editted down, and my bit is usally in the second half.

Happy listening!
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Brilliant stuff well done!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... » » Hypnosis on the radio = huge PR. (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL