The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalists On Tour (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mindpro
View Profile
Eternal Order
10606 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
I'm looking for anyone (Mentalists) that have done or are doing tours. I know Illusionists and Hypnotists tour and I thought I've heard about several Mentalists that have or started touring. I'm curious as to how it works and how it's been working. Are you self-producing and promoting your own shows? Do you with with a promoter and advance man (or woman)? Are you simply taking regular paying bookings (corporate, fests, etc.) and then self-producing other events en route and between to paying gigs?

What's working and what's not? What are the biggest challenges? And most of all have you been profitable? Is it worth the efforts and expense?

Traditionally when a permanent run gig ends or an entertainer wants to make decent money they hit the road and tour. I'm interested in seeing how this applies to Mentalists.

I'm curious to any thoughts and insight based on real experience not just ideas and theory. I understand some of this info may be rather personal and private, so if preferred PM me. Looking forward to you responses.
Christian & Katalina
View Profile
Elite user
407 Posts

Profile of Christian & Katalina
Never mind
Milbourne Christopher Award for Mentalism 2011
The Annemann Award for Menatalism 2016
Author of "Protoplasm" Close-up Mentalism
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalists On Tour (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL