The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Duane Laflin (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Warren Peace
View Profile
New user
Dallas
19 Posts

Profile of Warren Peace
Okay, so I'm not exactly sure how to spell his name, but I am a big fan of his work and his newsletter. Someone said on an earlier thread that Duane was going to be re-opening his website in April...any idea if that actually happened and if so what is the address?

Thanks for any info!
WP
johncrosby
View Profile
New user
Oviedo, FL
67 Posts

Profile of johncrosby
The website is http://www.laflinmagic.com and it is still under construction. His e-mail address is laflinma@libby.org. I have been reading his book, Greater Gospel Magic and I am thoroughly enjoying it. He truly is a wonderful talent and God has truly blessed him and his work.

John

Smile
Warren Peace
View Profile
New user
Dallas
19 Posts

Profile of Warren Peace
John, Thank you very much!!
danmagi
View Profile
New user
Akron, Ohio
2 Posts

Profile of danmagi
Duane Laflin's site is now up. http://www.laflinmagic.com
johncrosby
View Profile
New user
Oviedo, FL
67 Posts

Profile of johncrosby
Danmagi,

His site is up as a front only at this time. It is still being worked on. Considering he is extremely busy travelling the country, he is probably taking his time to make it an awsome site. He would never want something to just be like everything else and I am sure it will be worth the wait.

John Smile
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3176 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
Duane has been on the road quite a bit of late. He was in Akron for a lecture to the Northeastern Ohio Fellowship of Christian Magicians and then to Canton, Ohio for the Battle of the Magicians where he performed and MC'ed the Friday Night Show. He was great by the way, as performer and MC.

I don't know where he was driveing from there, but Ohio is one long drive from Montana!

So I agree with John that he is probably pretty busy and when the site is done it will be 1st class.

Duane never even lectures - unless he is dressed to perform! I admire his professionalism! So the site will likely be worth the wait.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Duane Laflin (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL