The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Search » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

anthonyb
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of anthonyb
I cannot find the "search" facility in the Café. Would you please give me directions.

Would you please give me directions.

Thank you.
Anthony
Anthony Brahams
www.thecairnpress.com
illusion123
View Profile
Regular user
Wolverhampton, England
121 Posts

Profile of illusion123
Hi Anthonyb

I think they are getting fed up of people asking this question. There are so many questions about the the search engine in different places so I can understand the frustration. There needs to be a definite message put out so every can see it in the first instance when logging on Magic Café. Also no one seems to to when the search engine will be back, but who knows I may have missed something in another topic.

I have been using this link http://www.searchthemagiccafe.com/ to search magic Café in the mean time.
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
We are not getting fed up, but it is a little frustrating when the same question is asked day after day. Especially since all one has to do is look at the first page in the tech or manager forum to see topics already started that would answer the question.

In addition

Quote:
There needs to be a definite message put out so every can see it in the first instance when logging on Magic Café.

When the search engine was taken off line, Steve Brooks sent out a mass PM to everymember explaining the situation. It doesn't take a search engine to read a PM.

With that said, here's a link to a question just 10 topics below this one that should answer the question once again.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=40&3

There are also multiple topics giving instructions on how to get around the problem by using Google temporarily.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Search » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL