The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Mnemonic stay stack to ndo (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Cesar Munoz
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Cesar Munoz
If I remember correctly, somewhere in Mnemonica, there are directions on how to get from the Tamariz stack to ndo. I see the instructions on how to get from the stack to staystack (page 19). I also see the instructions for getting from staystack to ndo (page 35), but it requires an anti faro. Is there any way of accomplishing this second step without the antifaro.
Cesar Munoz
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Cesar Munoz
Okay--I figured it out--now I have a better question. While I figured out how to do the antifaro--I also figured out that you can also get to ndo by just doing 4 faros. Anyone have a theory on why Tamariz suggested an antifaro as opposed to 4 faros as the way back to ndo?
Piqsirpoq
View Profile
Regular user
Finland
116 Posts

Profile of Piqsirpoq
Cesar, read more carefully. Tamariz gives you both methods. Antifaro is for those who can't, or choose not to, faro.
Cesar Munoz
View Profile
Veteran user
370 Posts

Profile of Cesar Munoz
Piqsirpoq,will do thanks!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Shuffled not Stirred » » Mnemonic stay stack to ndo (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL