The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Roth's Coin Bag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
I bought one of these bags for myself from Mr. Roth in the European coin magic symposium.. Does anyone know where can I find one more??
(i want to give it as a gift)
Searching for the magic side of life...
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

Profile of Michael Rubinstein
The bags that David sells are not the bags that are available here, but I am sure both are fine.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
https://youtu.be/aFuAWCNEuOI?si=ZdDUNV8lUPWvtOcL
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
Mr. Rubinstein I saw the bags that are available here, they're pretty cool, but I want to find the one that Mr. Roth sells..
I have one for myself but I want to gift one for one good friend.. Do you know where can I find one?
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

David still has to return from the Symposium in Milan. he took a side detour to Switzerland, where he lectured at Roberto's Giobbi's group. When he comes back I will send you the details - cost, etc.
S.E.M. (The Sun, the Moon, and the Earth) is a sun and moon routine unlike any other. Limited to 100 sets, here is the promo:
$325 ppd USA (Shipping extra outside of USA). If interested, shoot me an email for ordering information at rubinsteindvm@aol.com
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
Thank you very much sir!!
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13425 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
We have a few left now from the second batch but I won't be making any more of these until David and I work out an arrangement based on a bag he's sending me via snail mail. David called me yesterday and we chatted about a plan of attack. More later.
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
This is not as nice as Frank's purses or as nice as the one I'm sending to him but it may be interesting to some of us
ThinkGeek: Chain Mail Gaming Dice Bag
http://www.thinkgeek.com
Chain Mail Gaming Dice Bag - Chainmail dice bag
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
atinczor
View Profile
Regular user
New York / Istanbul
113 Posts

Profile of atinczor
I have the NYCMS Vol.11 and have just placed an order for two (one spare) from Frank.. Cannot wait to receiving them so that I can do the routines in the DVD..
Richard Shawn
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Richard Shawn
What is the routine that is done with the bag? Is there a demo for it?
Will Tsai
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of Will Tsai
Second Richard's. Would love to see what it does.
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Stapper
View Profile
New user
the netherlands
91 Posts

Profile of Stapper
I have it and I love it!
Richard Shawn
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Richard Shawn
Ohh ok I was confused since he is using a cup, but I thought this might be it.
Stapper
View Profile
New user
the netherlands
91 Posts

Profile of Stapper
The coins are vanishing in thin air.
This is for magicians a realy fooler!
Michael Rubinstein
View Profile
V.I.P.
4675 Posts

It is a system that allows you to effectively lap standing up. You really need to understand the system, explained in vol 11 of the NYCMS series to understand the right way to use it.
Richard Shawn
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Richard Shawn
All I can say is that I picked my bag and DVD up from Mr. Roth personally and WOW!!!! Did I say WOW!!!
atinczor
View Profile
Regular user
New York / Istanbul
113 Posts

Profile of atinczor
I ordered two of these coin bags from Frank (www.theambitiouscard.com). They will be shipped today and cannot wait to receiving them.. Frank said the bags he sells are approved by Mr. Roth. So, you cannot go wrong.. I have the NYCM Seminar DVDs and Mr. Roth makes great use of the bag.. There are great routines using this bag on Vol. 11. They cost $19. Frank is a very nice person to deal with and his customer service is excellent. Would highly recommend..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Roth's Coin Bag (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL