The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dollar to Match Box...yes? no? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Stinger
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of Stinger
I love showing "Flash Fold" to my spectators(from AOA book 1) and they love me for showing it to them. For those of you that don't know, "Flash Fold" is a very easy and very cool signed business card to match box effect.

Every time I show it to people they just seem to like it a lot!

So today I happened to stumble upon a trick called "Dollar to Match Box"

Click Here!

I just thought it would be a pretty cool effect to go with "Flash Fold". I just take out a dollar and turn it into a match box and then proceed to do "Flash Fold". I think that these two effects when put together would make an excellent restaurant routine.

So here's my question/s: Does anyone have this?
Do you think it's worth buying? It's only $5.
Jay
View Profile
Elite user
Northern New Jersey
406 Posts

Profile of Jay
Quote:
So here's my question/s: Does anyone have this?
Do you think it's worth buying? It's only $5.

Stinger, I would go for it! What's 5 bucks, right? You just might stumble onto something great. I love Flash Fold, by the way!

Jay Smile
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3094 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
I have dollar to "matchbook" where you show a dollar bill. fold it and turns into a book of matches, open the cover, tear out the match and strike the matchbook to light. GREAT effect. I use it to light a candle and do a Flash-Coin routine from Chad Long.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Is it cards to matchbook or dollar bill to matchbook? Can this trick be adepted to use a business card or dollor bill? Jay Sankey has an effect in which a card changed into a matchbook but it's under the handky and it's not all that impromtu. Thanks in advance for your help. Smile
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3828 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Price of $5 sounds good. Go for it and then let us know.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
ellisd
View Profile
Veteran user
Sacramento
330 Posts

Profile of ellisd
Some promos for Tom Mullicas tapes show him performing this effect but I don't know which tape it is on. I wonder if this is published somewhere?
http://www.erictheballoondude.com

Balloon Twisting for all of Sacramento!
rmendez
View Profile
Inner circle
San Antonio, Texas
1253 Posts

Profile of rmendez
I've always found this and like effects to be awesome close-up! Especially for the price!
TomKMagic
View Profile
Special user
I tripped over
620 Posts

Profile of TomKMagic
I learned Dollar to Matchbook by Roy Kissel at a workshop several years ago. Idefinitely like it the best with a bill instead of a card or business card, but yes, it can be adapted to anything, once you know the method.
You must be smarter than the tools you are using...

Tom Kracker
My website
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Dollar to Match Box...yes? no? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL