The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Zombies!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
Check this out for bizarre...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtJ39dNya......index=66

Crazy... Smile
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2922 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
You know, I eat glass and swallow swords, but THAT is lousy parenting. That is the kind of thing that will scar a kid for life. I'm glad so many laughed at that.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
That is one hell of an emotional rollercoaster. It was one of the meanest things to ever do to a kid, but that boy with the Colorado shirt is my hero. He was scared beyond belief, but he faced his fears like a champion! I hope for his sake, they let him win.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
seadog93
View Profile
Inner circle
3200 Posts

Profile of seadog93
I'm not sure if I'm more disturbed that someone would actually do that to a little kids, or that all those people were cracking up so much.

...can't say that I liked this, but I do have to agree that I'm impressed they were able to do so much whille they were so scarred. I wonder, if we dropped the creators of this skit and the laughing audience into a war zone would they be as brave as these kids; or, if we did a funny skit where we kidnapped them and psychologically tortured them for a day ot two, would they be cracking up when they heard the joke?
"Love is the magician who pulls man out of his own hat" - Ben Hecht

"Love says 'I am everything.' Wisdom says 'I am nothing'. Between the two, my life flows." -Nisargadatta Maharaj

Seadog=C-Dawg=C.ou.rtn.ey Kol.b
Garrette
View Profile
Special user
926 Posts

Profile of Garrette
Absolutely horrible thing to do to those kids, but as has been said, they were remarkably brave.

Shame on those who allowed it, those who set it up, those who participated, and those who were entertained by it.
Eddie Garland
View Profile
Inner circle
Hells Kitchen, New York City
4207 Posts

Profile of Eddie Garland
Awful.

But I AM enjoying these zombies on AMC
http://www.amctv.com/originals/The-Walking-Dead/
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
As a teenager the neighbor hired my brother and I to dress up as monsters for their kid's birthday party. We slowly lumbered around the backyard as the kids shot us with ping pong guns. In the right setting fighting monsters can be great fun for kids. The key difference was that in this case the kids knew that it was just fun and games and they had a great time of it. Andrew (the birthday boy) still talks about that as being one of the highlight moments of his childhood.
Garrette
View Profile
Special user
926 Posts

Profile of Garrette
[pedantic pet peeve mode]

Quote:
On 2010-11-13 07:51, Bob Clayton wrote:
As a teenager the neighbor hired my brother and I....

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

"my brother and ME" ME! ME! ME!

[/pedantic pet peeve mode with apologies]
Bob Clayton
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Bob Clayton
Quote:
On 2010-11-13 15:19, Garrette wrote:

Sorry my dyslexia ruined your life. (Yeah, this kind of crap is why I don't post more)
Garrette
View Profile
Special user
926 Posts

Profile of Garrette
Quote:
On 2010-11-13 16:56, Bob Clayton wrote:
Quote:
On 2010-11-13 15:19, Garrette wrote:

Sorry my dyslexia ruined your life. (Yeah, this kind of crap is why I don't post more)
No need to apologize. My life was crap already...

Edit to Add: In case it isn't clear, I am not in any serious way critiquing your post. I had hoped that my mode on/mode off brackets would convey that. It is a pet peeve, but I recognize it is minor and neither detracts from nor adds to the substance of anyone's post.

So if it came across as snarky, my apologies.

Cheers.
Pakar Ilusi
View Profile
Inner circle
5777 Posts

Profile of Pakar Ilusi
They make some weird TV programs in Japan...
"Dreams aren't a matter of Chance but a matter of Choice." -DC-
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Zombies!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL