The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Sanctum III (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Those of us that came a little late missed Sanctum 3. It's available at Alcamey Moon for free with a purchase of one their great new products. I have no idea how long this may last. If you're a Sanctum fan this is a must have.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
That's cool, sanctum 3 was a very nice addition to the line.

We are releasing a Sanctum medallion aged and very cool looking.

Something you may have been given back in the early 20th century as recognition for your esteemed service to the "society" Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
ALEXANDRE
View Profile
Inner circle
3024 Posts

Profile of ALEXANDRE
CG is a very generous guy, but I can tell you personally that it won't last long. We're not going completely mad at the Alchemy Moon Bazaar ... or are we?

Naturally, those who were late to S3 won't be getting the fully produced package some of us received back in the day, but it's all pretty much there as a sort of "do-it-yourself" package.

If you're interested in S3, do yourself a favor and grab S2 as well. S3 stands on its own, but S2 expands the entire Sanctum experience and will reveal things not revealed in S3.

Sanctum medallion ... could be very interesting ... will it have CG's profile embossed on it like Kennedy on the half dollar? Smile

When is it coming out, Roth?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
The medallion will have the word Sanctum on the front in Roman/ latin style font and the back will have something rather cryptic.

It's not an effect it's really a piece of jewelry for the members.

BTW, yer cuss cards are cool Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Yes, sorry I didn't mean to imply it was the original S3. Those lucky few are protected. But for us late comers it's still a deal. The Sanctum is a precious thing and having it all is well..... a secret

Roth? What else does it...er...do?
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
I'll start a thread when we get closer to the Sanctum medallion. This is an S-3 thread and I've already intruded enough Smile
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Hey Rick,
Always a pleasure to have you on a AMB thread - Sanctum is something where our orbits cross! I am selling off the S3 pdf's to put a full stop on the Sanctum thing, and hand it back to you.
The Sanctum medallion sounds really interesting - I am going to have to get one of those babies! (but not yet - I am totally broke setting up AMB).
To everyone getting the S3 pdf's I would like to reinforce what Alexandre has said - it will not make much sence without getting S2 from Outlaw.
Thanks for the compliment on the Cuss Cards.

Hey Rick, how are you? - drop me a pm or give me a call sometime - it would be good to chat.
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
WitchDoctor
View Profile
Regular user
130 Posts

Profile of WitchDoctor
Sorry for my poor English, how can I get S3?
buy Cuss cards?

W.D.
WhY SO SErIOUS?
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hey folks, I'm offering a mint condition Sanctum 3 with all the props. This is a true collector's item. Check out the details at:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......rum=76#0
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Hey guys, I just had lunch with Alexandre today who is very familiar with Sanctum 3 and said it is a collector's item but even in mint condition more worth $60-70. Of course I trust Alex and want to be fair, so I'm dropping the price to $65!

I hope this puts Sanctum 3 more in the price range of interested parties. See link above.
Bill Cushman
View Profile
Inner circle
Florida
2876 Posts

Profile of Bill Cushman
Just so you know, this has been sold. Though I was told had I held out I'd have gotten my original price, I' rather get the fair price. When you folks are good, you are the best and deserve no less.
Michael_MacDonald
View Profile
1964 - 2016
Washington
2034 Posts

Profile of Michael_MacDonald
I got the pdf DIY version so I did not get the extra goodies from Chris.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Sanctum III (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL