The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't keep logged in » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Chris "linkster" Watson
View Profile
Special user
England
564 Posts

Profile of Chris
I am able to post messages as you can see but can't view private sessions.When I go to log in permenently nothing happens :-(

This has been the same for ages, I have changed e-mail addresses too and could do with changing my details.

I have posted something similar in the past and alas no one could help me...can anyone help now?

I have tried deleting all cookies/ offline content, making sure browser settings are not on high security etc.

Feel free to e-mail me with sugestions..chris@uk-trucking.net

I shall look forward to your response ;-D
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Chris: I'm not sure how you deleted cookies but I used to have the same problem awhile ago. After deleting cookies, I went into my find folders menu from start and typed in magiccafe, and a second time with forums. I found there were still some folders out there that weren't deleted. Try that and see if it helps. These problems always seem to be linked to cookies in one way or another.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Can't keep logged in » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL