The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Coney Island Sideshow School - Your thoughts please... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
OK, am looking to attend the upcoming class in December for the Sideshow School.

I have heard good things about the school, but that was mostly from people who took the class when Todd was running it.

Anyone take it with Adam as the headmaster?

Your thoughts please.
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
Have not taken the class, but I do know Adam and he is great, Todd is certainly great, but I would have no qualms taking the class from Adam. Do it!
The Curator of the Unusual
View Profile
Inner circle
Tampa FL
1399 Posts

Profile of The Curator of the Unusual
To all Graduates that don't recieve a contract...contact The Curator for Sideshow 101 "Hammer swingin, Tent raisin, Beef square'in, and how -to Sh@t, Shower and Shave outta a 5-gallon bucket...and the Best part...How to survive on a $150 a week salary...
You come to a point in your life when you really don't care what people think about you, you just care what you think about yourself.
Evel Knievel

joe faro
View Profile
Regular user
Salida Colorado
154 Posts

Profile of joe faro
Jim,
I didn't know you paid that much,I may apply for the road trip next season.
jondark445
View Profile
Special user
716 Posts

Profile of jondark445
I spoke took the class with Todd, but when I was putting together CARNY SIDESHOWS I spoke with Adam. At the time he and Donny were running it and they're both excellent performers with passion. That's what you're looking for in a teacher...someone with passion. I wouldn't hesitate.

--Tony
willhunter
View Profile
Regular user
Providence, RI
140 Posts

Profile of willhunter
I think highly of Sideshow by the Seashore and would recommend anything they do. But, I HIGHLY recommend learning with Harley Newman.He has a post about his 2011 classes on the board.
aka Billy Boston
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Coney Island Sideshow School - Your thoughts please... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL