The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lee Smith - NEW PROJECT !! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
It's a pleasure and an honour Lee. I will be filming a couple of versions this weekend which will be added to the project, one will be a virtually self-working method, thus enabling the performer to concentrate on having fun with their audience!

I'm having so much fun with this, for me it's the trick of the year, funny and extremely magical, oh and not forgetting the almost instant reset, just perfect for the strolling magician. You have a real winner here Lee!

Regards,

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
It's cracking!
So many ways to play this...
My iphone 5 had BLUETOOTH last night!
Just one of many gags you can squeeze out of this WORKER
Love the battery idea Gaz
Thanks again Lee
Matt
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2010-12-01 18:13, matt.magicman wrote:
It's cracking!
So many ways to play this...
My iphone 5 had BLUETOOTH last night!
Just one of many gags you can squeeze out of this WORKER
Love the battery idea Gaz
Thanks again Lee
Matt

Matt that sounds D Lite-ful haha! Don't forget to use/attach the cable 'hands free' to the phone and/or Shahid Malik's 'Instant Radio'! By the way use the largest battery you can handle, or a jumbo coin (pay as you go) the list of magical gags is endless!

Gary.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

DVDs/Effects; The Unknown - iCandy - More iCandy 1 & 2 - Dupes - 52 0n 1 Project - 74% Self Working - Flying Tonight - Pocket This - 6 Pack Coins - 6 Pack Cards - Thought Wave - Noted - Duality - Live Lecture Vol 1 - Pseudo Pickpocket - iContact - Shock Twist - Thought of Cards Across Plus - Touched - Colour Diffusion - Look No Hands Wayne Dobson - Automata - Box Pad - No Frills Lecture Notes 1 & 2 - The Ammo - Double Cross - Initial Here - Automata 2 - Black Market - Trick Soup - Automata 3 - Penguin Live Lecture - Upper Hand - Cartoon Capers - At The Table Lecture - Life's a Beach Vol 1 - Life's A Beach Vol 2 - Alas Chris and Jones.
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
Sounds great guys, some fantstic ideas! we have so many to put on the DVD.

Lee.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
www.facebook.com/walkaboutmagic
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
The bluetooth gag I stumbled across in Matthew J Dowden's lecture notes
bee using it at tables whenever someone phone rings etc...
works a treat with the iPhone 5 too Smile
hope the filming went well on Saturday Gary?
thanks for a truley fantastic idea Lee!
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2010-12-05 08:56, matt.magicman wrote:
The bluetooth gag I stumbled across in Matthew J Dowden's lecture notes
bee using it at tables whenever someone phone rings etc...
works a treat with the iPhone 5 too Smile
hope the filming went well on Saturday Gary?
thanks for a truley fantastic idea Lee!

We filmed my bit in my conservatory (can't make the filming date with Russ due to gigging) so not only do you get a virtually self-working method, you also get quite a few seagull noises thrown in too!!!

You can always produce a lemon from the iPhone, well it's cheaper than orange!!

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

John Carey
View Profile
V.I.P.
1057 Posts

Profile of John Carey
Reminds me of that day in St Ives Gary when the seagulls attacked us as we were eating our cornish pasties. That was funny.lol. Btw, Lee mentioned that Iain Moran has kindly given his routine to this project. The I phone card is in full view the whole time prior to the signed revelation. Very cool.

John
gjmagic
View Profile
Special user
UK
974 Posts

Profile of gjmagic
Quote:
On 2010-12-06 07:23, John Carey wrote:
Reminds me of that day in St Ives Gary when the seagulls attacked us as we were eating our cornish pasties. That was funny.lol. Btw, Lee mentioned that Iain Moran has kindly given his routine to this project. The I phone card is in full view the whole time prior to the signed revelation. Very cool.

John

Haha John, I'm gigging in St Ives on Thursday, I will stay off the 'oggies' while there!!

Iain's idea is a cracker, and yes, the iPhone card apparently never leaves the spectators view, great thinking here.

Gary Jones.
MIMC Gold Star

www.garyjonesmagic.com

gary@garyjonesmagic.com

Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
Hi everyone,

Filming is being done for the rest of the project this month, and will be due for release eary next year.

We have some brilliant ideas to include from some great magicians as well as lots of extras and bonus routines.

We are putting a lot of work into this, and we even have a fantastic hands free kit to include Smile

Lee.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
Effects.
STEP SYSTEM vol 1&2, iCandy, iPhone 10, strike 2.2 and lecture notes. All available on my site.
matt.magicman
View Profile
Inner circle
Mars
1524 Posts

Profile of matt.magicman
Thanks for the pay and go tip Gary.
I found the jumbo £2 works a treat at Saturday's gig.
The hands free sounds intresting Lee!
I have a feeling this effect will be the talk of Blackpool this year.....
Matt
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
Thanks guys,

The filming for this has now been completed and is looking great.

The effect will now be called ifone 10 due to copyright reasons, the trailer will be up soon.

Here is the original again if you have not seen it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z0yb6zDD5k
www.walkaboutmagic.com
Effects.
russ stevens
View Profile
Special user
Russ Stevens
571 Posts

Profile of russ stevens
Hello Everyone,

It's been great fun filming this with Lee. You can watch the official trailer for 'ifone 10' here:

http://www.rsvpmagic.com/product_ifone_10.html

Happy Christmas!

Best,
Russ
Lee Smith
View Profile
Elite user
420 Posts

Profile of Lee Smith
Quote:
On 2010-12-24 03:16, russ stevens wrote:
Hello Everyone,

It's been great fun filming this with Lee. You can watch the official trailer for 'ifone 10' here:

http://www.rsvpmagic.com/product_ifone_10.html

Happy Christmas!

Best,

Russ

There is also a new thread for this effect here.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=218&0

Lee.
www.walkaboutmagic.com
Effects.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Lee Smith - NEW PROJECT !! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL