The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism Charity Project - Secret Impressions (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
timlic
View Profile
Regular user
Birmingham
120 Posts

Profile of timlic
If you didn't get it the first time around, I'd definitely say jump on board... AND it's for charity!
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3353 Posts

Profile of Looch
If you missed out last time people!!!! Grab a second edition whilst you can Smile Wonderful book for a wonderful cause...
Mentalism Products: https://www.readmymind.co.uk/ Learn Mentalism with the Pro's: https://www.mymind.rocks
David Thiel
View Profile
Inner circle
Western Canada...where all that oil is
4005 Posts

Profile of David Thiel
This is the exact kind of thing we should be jumping on. My copy was ordered an hour ago. Have you SEEN the list of contributors? I mean who ISN'T using an Imp?

I love it when projects like this come along. It's a Win-Win-Win situation. The purchasers get a great book, the sellers provide a wonderful product and the kids get a helping hand. Does it get any better?

What a great project. Warm handshakes to Thomas and Ranier for the kindness you are showing kids in need.

David
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Except bears. Bears will kill you.

My books are here: www.magicpendulums.com
www.MidnightMagicAndMentalism.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mentalism Charity Project - Secret Impressions (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL