The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Santa came early ... iForce for Android is AVAILABLE! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
Skynet will become self-aware in
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Hi Jason,

If you go to the "Settings" page of iForce on Android, you'll find a button that lets you turn off the training sound.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Greg Rostami
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
We just submitted iForce v1.1 to the Android Market.

For many of your with lower res Android screens, this version will auto resize your preset drawings to fit on your screen.

Randy also fixed a few bugs that you had found.

enjoy,
Greg Rostami
Christopher Tracy
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Christopher Tracy
Can't seem to get this on my phone (T-mobile, Samsung Galaxy, Froyo 2.2)
Searched the market from my phone and even scanned the QR code on the site with no luck Smile
Any suggestions? Or maybe this just doesn't work on my device yet?
J.Robert
View Profile
Loyal user
Gettysburg, PA
240 Posts

Profile of J.Robert
I can't find it either. Is it gone?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
I just checked on the Android Market and iForce is still there for sale:
https://market.android.com/details?id=co......c.iforce

Currently, iForce is not available on Android devices that don't support multitouch.
In the near future we will make it available for those devices as well.

Greg Rostami
J.Robert
View Profile
Loyal user
Gettysburg, PA
240 Posts

Profile of J.Robert
I just tried to get it from the link you provided with no luck. Says it is not compatible with my device--I have an HTC Droid Eris, and it supports multitouch. Any other suggestions?
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I got this for my HTC Inspire,I could not do any custom presentations & the app messed up my auto rotate.I wrote to Greg and got a response of-

"There is an operating system bug on many HTC devices that displays the black screen.

We know the program works perfectly on none HTC devices, hence we need to get our hands on a phone that has this problem so we can figure out how to fix it.

We are desperately looking for a solution, but I'm afraid we have to find the problem first before we can fix it."

I really wish that this information was made available before buying this.If there is a known glitch for Android operating systems,why is it still being sold to that market?

I was also unhappy that I was not offered a refund.

Oh well, I guess it's my fault for buying a faulty product that the developer knows will not properly work on HTC phones but is still for sale.

Mike
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Naw, just your fault for using a Droid phone. Smile just kidding

Droid is, however, fraught with details like this. Droid is an OS and each manufacturer who utilizes it may do so slightly differently. There in the bugs fester and grow.
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
I do realize that, but there should be some kind of warning that it does not function properly on certain phones.

I really hope they get it worked out,it is a fun app.
Tom Cutts
View Profile
Staff
Northern CA
5930 Posts

Profile of Tom Cutts
Quote:
On 2011-03-10 17:01, Michael Peterson wrote:
there should be some kind of warning that it does not function properly on certain phones.
For now that is the definition of a Droid app. Just substitute "may" for "does". Wish I had better news for you.
Steve Crossley
View Profile
New user
Eastbourne, UK
23 Posts

Profile of Steve Crossley
I've recently installed iforce on my new HTC Wildfire android phone and think it's a great piece of kit! Once I'd found the instructions (after spending a couple of hours reverse engineering the clever system), I found that it worked fine using the basic method. I was at a party last night and amazed a few lovely young asian girls with some mind reading and prediction effects. I didn't get a hit every time due to lack of training (and a few drinks), but as we know, with mentalism effects sometimes that helps avoid suspicion.

I understand from other posts that there are 3 possible methods including being able to keep the phone face up. I haven't seen reference to this in the app's instructions and I'm not sure how to use the arrows preset. Are some of these functions not included in the android version or am I missing something?
Greg Rostami
View Profile
V.I.P.
2871 Posts

Profile of Greg Rostami
Yes Steve,

On the Android OS you have access to two of the three methods available on the iPhone.

You've already learned the first method (Flip It). The second method is after you select your preset, hit the home button on your Android device and show everyone you've quit out of the app. Leave the device face down and perform the usual Flip method . . . but this time when you flip the phone over, all they'll see is the home screen of your device.

Simply instruct your spectators to launch the "Doodle" app and they'll see the correct prediction.

all the best,
Greg Rostami

P.S. If you want some hints on how to perform iForce with greater precision, you can Skype me at: gregrostami
Steve Haynes
View Profile
Inner circle
Southeastern United States
1119 Posts

Profile of Steve Haynes
I have a Galaxy Prevail and some of the flip choices come up blank and I got a vibration instead.
Only had 15 minutes for a refund,so I did not have time to check the rest of the program out.
I got the MindReader App and it works great,but I would prefer IFORCE if it worked properly,as I like how covert it is to get to the secret settings part of the app,as well as the multi colors.
csantill
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of csantill
Hi,

I got the Iforce for the Galaxy Tablet and it works great.
If it is coming up blank you may be doing the flip to slow, depending on the speed of the flip you can get 8 different values
Read the instructions the vibration is a setting you can use to train yourself on the timing.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Santa came early ... iForce for Android is AVAILABLE! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL