The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Alex Marsh's 3 Envelope Test: A biography, then eventually, a review. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
mastermindreader
View Profile
1949 - 2017
Seattle, WA
12586 Posts

Profile of mastermindreader
Quote:
On 2011-02-11 20:01, cpbartak wrote:
Did Bob ever get a peek at this? I'd be curious to hear his thoughts.

I did and found it to be considerably different than my version(s) of 4DT. Of course I'm partial to my approach, but I have to say that Alex has made a very valuable contribution and I like his thinking very much. I also thank him for the credit given in his manuscript.

Good thoughts,

Bob
Alexander Marsh
View Profile
Inner circle
England
1191 Posts

Profile of Alexander Marsh
I'm so pleased to have endorsements from some top names in our field, especially Bob, who I consider to be the Godfather of this type of routine. True Annemann first created Forth Dimensional Telepathy but Cassidy took it from a very good billet routine to a solid performance piece. I personally feel my own take makes it into a mini-Q&A act which sits nicely in a mentalism show; which was my intention.

By the way, a few people have PM'ed to ask how many copies are left and at last count their are about half remaining.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Alex Marsh's 3 Envelope Test: A biography, then eventually, a review. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL