The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Merry Christmas! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Kevin Gardner
View Profile
Regular user
Richboro, PA
177 Posts

Profile of Kevin Gardner
Quote:
On 2010-12-24 12:39, close-up wrote:
Merry Christmas to my Democratic friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. ......

Hey thanks that's me!
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I still am using a Radio Shack T200.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
jazzy snazzy
View Profile
Inner circle
run off by a mob of Villagers wielding
2109 Posts

Profile of jazzy snazzy
Hope Santa leaves a box of floppys for you Pete.

Merry Christmas everyone!
"The secret of life is to look good from a distance."
-Charles Schulz
Double O Magic
View Profile
Veteran user
365 Posts

Profile of Double O Magic
Quote:
On 2010-12-24 10:33, Dale Houck wrote:
I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.

I hope you all receive a new set of cups for Christmas and have the balls to use them!

Oh god, that was punny LOL.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
T22 uses a tape, not disks.... Smile
Al Leach
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Al Leach
Peace & Blessings To All
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Woland,

How vulgate of you!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

Kent
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3528 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2010-12-24 12:39, close-up wrote:
Merry Christmas to my Democratic friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2011, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

Merry Christmas to my Republican friends:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New
yeah you said this already. It was funnier the first time.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
Colonel Clark
View Profile
Regular user
Mesa, AZ
127 Posts

Profile of Colonel Clark
A very merry, magical Christmas wish to you all!
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Merry Christmas everyone.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
We had a great Christmas morning... pancakes for breakfast and gifts all seemed to really need... like cookies... a glue gun... and more.
dcjames
View Profile
Special user
577 Posts

Profile of dcjames
Not sure about everyone else, but we have definitely had a white Christmas... currently 3 inches and it is still snowing. Just beautiful...
“Magic is very easy to do - poorly.”

Tommy Wonder
The Books of Wonder
Volume 2
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24148 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Happy Holidays to everyone.
padre rich
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of padre rich
Spent Christmas Chaplaining in a Hospital in L.A.. How precious life is . Merry Christmas (what's left of it) Blesings and Peace
God's grace rocks! It makes a good cups and balls routine look pretty boring in comparison.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It was a great Christmas.

Last year, we nearly lost my mother-in-law, but she survived the various treatments and is back on her feet again. She is 88 years old, and is still of sound mind and able to drive her automobile the 350+ miles from where she lives to our house to celebrate Christmas.

On top of that, last month, my wife had her first health crisis since we got married (more than 40 years ago!!!!). She came through with flying colors and is back on her feet again.

And my brother, who has survived his various travails, is still with us.

So, what could we ask for -- we were all here, we had dogs to go around, plenty of great food, good music on the telly and an abundance of joy!

Merry Christmas to all!
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
nonvpro
View Profile
Inner circle
1844 Posts

Profile of nonvpro
And God Bless.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Merry Christmas! (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL