The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double Headed Morgan Dollar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Hi,

Are there any double headed Morgan Dollars in the market ???

I'm not talking about the cheap ones that appear on ebay.

Did Lassen or Schoolcraft ever made a double headed Morgan ???
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Mehtas
View Profile
Inner circle
England, UK
1649 Posts

Profile of Mehtas
Thanks.
jprace
View Profile
Inner circle
2209 Posts

Profile of jprace
The BIG advantage with the eBay coins is the edge. Since the coin is specially machined, the edge is seamless and there is no mark where the two coins are glued together. If you're looking for a specific date or patina you can't find with the other coins, go to a custom gaffer. If the coin you want is matched by an eBay coin, they are the same weight, size, and are IDENTICAL.
MikeDes
View Profile
Inner circle
Montreal
1174 Posts

Profile of MikeDes
Quote:
On 2010-12-30 18:26, jprace wrote:
The BIG advantage with the eBay coins is the edge. Since the coin is specially machined, the edge is seamless and there is no mark where the two coins are glued together. If you're looking for a specific date or patina you can't find with the other coins, go to a custom gaffer. If the coin you want is matched by an eBay coin, they are the same weight, size, and are IDENTICAL.

I don't think this would be an issue with coins made by Roy Kuepper. His is a true craftsman,
lorenwade
View Profile
Special user
869 Posts

Profile of lorenwade
Agreed. I love the guy. He makes incredible coins.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » Double Headed Morgan Dollar (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL