The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Amazing homeless people (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
critter
View Profile
Inner circle
Spokane, WA
2653 Posts

Profile of critter
Quote:
On 2011-01-05 17:26, gdw wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-01-05 16:50, critter wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-01-05 12:38, gdw wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-01-05 12:19, Magnus Eisengrim wrote:
Mind if I break into your house and start selling food from your kitchen? I'll use your fridge, stove, water, electricity, etc. but I will bring my own food ingredients.

John

If I abandon my home, then why shouldn't you be able to?

Because it's yours. That's the long and short of it.

Spend a lot of time squatting in abandoned buildings do we?

I went on vacation once and when I came back a homeless gent seemed to have thought I'd abandoned my house. I discovered a sleeping bag and a turd on my front porch.
It's my house! I don't care if I'm home or not, don't crap on my frickin' porch! You don't know what I'm planning to do with the property. Maybe I'm waiting to find another leasee/renter. Or, in this case, maybe I'm just on an extended vacation! Holy Hamburglar.

*Edit* Oh, hi John.

Um, I agree with you. I've said as much. Clearly, in everything you've described, you did NOT abandon your home. I did NOT say if it merely LOOKS like I abandoned my house.

If someone squats in your property, then you should have every right to kick them out, and they should be held responsible for anything they did to your property.
I thought I was rather clear on this just a few posts above.

The problem with this is that, in his mind, it was abandoned. Based on his observation, it was abandoned.
If you only exist because you think that you exist, then perception is literally everything.
"The fool is one who doesn't know what you have just found out."
~Will Rogers
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Amazing homeless people (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL