The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Carry Case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
799 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I have 7 Mendoza cups, one of them is chop cup, and I have always wanted a carry case for all seven cups. Just happened to have a camera bag that works perfect for all 7 cups. It is a Tamrac Explorer 2 the older version that cost $40 or less a great bag that fits all 7 cups, balls, and extra stuff. I would not sit on or throw this bag at a brick wall.

If you want serious protection then buy an expensive Pelican case around $180.

I don't use all 7 cups in any routine, they are just future back-up cups.
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
I have a Pelican computer/camera soft sided case that I use when I fly. The computer section zips off and will fit under the seat. The other section fits in the overhead...except on the planes I take to Nashville. Then it works the other way around.

However, it can be set up to hold my camera, a couple of extra lenses, my tripod, my meds, a change of clothes and my toothbrush. The rest goes into my checked bag.

Although this is an excellent case, there is a problem. The rivets and screws tend to come loose. I have learned how to repair this thing, so I keep it functioning properly at all times.

I really like Pelican cases for my camera gear.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Carry Case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL