The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 3cf rocks anyone got a good routine with it? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

majicjoe213
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of majicjoe213
majicjoe213
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of majicjoe213
I know my hands leave the screen but its just to get the point across. I had just gor the set when I shot this. Let me know what you think....
mago.niko
View Profile
Loyal user
Athens, Greece
286 Posts

Profile of mago.niko
I liked pretty much the performance.. My suggestion. For the first coin try to appear it quicker in the other hand.. What I would like to see is when the coin vanishes from one hand then immediately appears in the other..
Keep up the good job Smile
Searching for the magic side of life...
polygonsmagic
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of polygonsmagic
A small pet peeve of mine, and this is not directed at just magicjoe, the flipper coin should be used for VISUAL vanishes. If you have one of these, you can drop 2 coins into a hand or toss it in the air and have one coin magically VISUALLY dissappear. Why waste that? All these routines that are written where you come over to take a coin and just close the flipper secretly, these handlings are wasting the magical properties of the flipper, in my opinion.
majicjoe213
View Profile
New user
11 Posts

Profile of majicjoe213
Thanks for the responses I had just gotten the coin and wanted show my ideas. I now start with shoots muscle pass production seems to me the best! I will try and work that out with dropping the flipper.
mavericklancer
View Profile
Elite user
Tustin, CA
448 Posts

Profile of mavericklancer
Good routine. I agree with mago.niko and polygonsmagic though. The initial production is good, but during the 3Fly, the first coin needs to be produced faster and the second coin disappearance from the left hand either needs to be done quicker or in a more visual manner. It may just be the magician in me talking, but it really looked like you were just closing the flipper.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4911 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
Yea I have all ways thought that the visual vanish was what a flipper was made for! Smile If you just close it you mite as well be useing a shell!!!

And as to the ??? " Does anyone Have a good routine for it?" Yea I have tons of work on it! But I have a lot of outher stuff that is older, that needs to come out frist!
David Neighbors
the coinjurer
www.daveneighbors.com
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Good point, polygons! I even forget that at times and underuse my flippers - till I watch or read something by Troy Hooser and get brought back to the fold. Smile

Thanks!

Jim
3M
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
59 Posts

Profile of 3M
I'm not sure if it's this set or one of the others that Schoolcraft makes, but Eric Jones does some pretty incredible magic with one of the sets of his "Extension of Me" dvd set. Plus it's worth checking out some of the other material anyway.

Cheers!
Fred
Semper Magus
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » 3cf rocks anyone got a good routine with it? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL