The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Deck Dropper (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

3M
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
59 Posts

Profile of 3M
Any thoughts on Trevor Duffy's "Deck Dropper" from anyone who has it/uses it regularly?
Semper Magus
nunusmith
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of nunusmith
Yes check out my post I use it all the time.

Posted: Feb 3, 2011 3:06pm
Here you go this is what I posted on his deck dropper:

I have been using Trevor's deck dropper in my act now for several months, and I must say this is one of the best accessory's I have used in a long time. the Dropper is made of durable plastic, is well constructed; comes with two pins, for right sleeve and left sleeve placement and an instructional DVD, and is a dream to use and operate. I love the fact that I can produce a deck of cards from my finger tips at any point in my act without having to go into my pocket. This is a must have Item for anyone doing the invisible deck, the reaction I get from the audience every time the deck is thrown to me and it magically appears at my fingertips, without having to go to my pocket, is priceless. Also, doing a deck switch in conjunction with a topit is effortless, no more having to go into my pocket to swap decks out as it is done in front of the spectator eyes.

this is an awesome product that should be in every card workers arsenal.
here are the pros and cons of the Deck Dropper.

Pros:

well constructed of heavy plastic.
two safety Pins provided for both left sleeve and right sleeve placement, anchors on both sides of the dropper.
silent easy to operate release mechanism.
easy to reload without having to take jacket off.
comes with excellent instructional mini disk.

Cons:

the only one I can think of is it may not fit in tight fitting jacket sleeves.
The Magic Café Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Trevor Duffy Deck Dropper
Mark Alan
View Profile
New user
St. Augustine Fl.
64 Posts

Profile of Mark Alan
I could not agree more with nunusmith his post is 100% dead on..I have had mine for over a year..
3M
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles, CA
59 Posts

Profile of 3M
Thank you both!
Semper Magus
Bradley Morgan
View Profile
Special user
702 Posts

Profile of Bradley Morgan
I landed up getting this because of this thread, Its very well made easy to use. Great Buy!
"I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones." - Einstein
Jeff Christensen
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Jeff Christensen
Very smart product that you'll use.
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
You know that this works too? It also works for other things and is used by professional magicians all over the world.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=54&50

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magical Accessories » » Deck Dropper (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL