The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Auction Flea market Lecture Orlando Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
GUYS AND GALS this is the most bag for your buck deal in Florida!
Bargains and fun learn and hobnob with your fellow Magicians.

A BETTER TIME IS NO TTO BE HAD AT AN EVENT SUCH AS THIS! PLAN FOR IT!

It’s that time of the year again!

FAME of Greater Orlando

IBM RING 170

PRESENTS

Saturday, February 19, 2011

9:00AM – 5:00PM

Magic Flea Market / Auction

with 2 Free Lectures

GENERAL ADMISSION: Still only $10.00 !!!
PLEASE PASS THE WORD ONTO ALL YOUR MAGIC FRIENDS…

A full day of magic…great deals…two lectures…and still only $10.00 admission
Great Fun…Great Deals…New & Used Magic
- Plenty of FREE parking –
Rent table space and sell your old unused magic
For full table $15.00, plus $10.00 per person admission
e-mail: CraigFennessy@gmail.com to reserve a table. Payment at the door
SCHEDULE:
8:30am- Flea Market Load-in & set-up
9:00am – Flea Market Opens
10:00am – 11:30am – Private workshop, Aldo & Rachael Colombini
(Workshop is limited to 12 people, $25.00 extra. Reservations recommended)
11:45 – 12:45 – Mini FREE lecture with Kostya Kimlat
12:00pm – Flea Market Closes
1:00pm – 2:30pm – Headliner lecture, Aldo Colombini, Free with admission
2:30 – 4:30pm – Auction
5:00pm – Events ends

Food & Drink available on site
Christ the King Lutheran Church – Barnabas Hall
4962 Apopka-Vineland Rd., Orlando, Florida 32819

DIRECTIONS:
* Take I-4 to Exit74A-Sandlake/International Dr. exit.

* Turn west onto Sandlake Rd. go 1.3 miles to Apopke-Vineland Rd.

* Turn right onto Apopka-Vineland, go north 3 miles (4 traffic lights)

* First left driveway after Woodbreeze Rd. traffic light.

The optional workshop with Aldo Colombini is up close and personnel. Submit in advance your suggestions of what you would like Aldo to teach during the workshop.

E-mail Craig Fennessy@gmail.com for workshop reservations…LIMITED SEATING

Go to http://www.Ring170.com for more info and download a full flyer.
Call: 407-947-1182 for more information
Joe Zimmer

"The Second Greatest Magician in the World"

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
A special message from Aldo & Rachael….

Hi All,

Remember the IBM Ring 170 FleaMarket lecture (free with admission) is both myself and Rachel and this lecture will be one of "The Farewell Tour Lectures". your event will actually be the first lecture of the Tour and therefore there will be all the special things available that will be part of the major tour, champagne, commemorative t-shirts, full color lecture notes etc….

Here's the special deal, each person attending the optional workshop will receive a free copy of the Farewell Tour Lecture Notes (value $25).

The optional workshop will be based on the "Basic Sleights of Magic" Teaching of the Emsley count, double lift, Olram subtelty, Hamman count, flustration count etc etc. There will be the basic teaching plus how to incorporate these moves into certain effects, there will be specific items for sale that include these moves.

We will also try to accommodate any attendee’s prior desires for the workshop, just let us know in advance if there is something specific you would like to be included in the workshop.

Make your Workshop Reservation by e-mailing CraigFennessy@gmail.com Payment at the door - LIMITED SEATING-

We would suggest that attendees bring a deck of cards, however we will have some available if people are without.

Ciao

Aldo & Rachel
Joe Zimmer

Who is the Greatest? Everybody else! Borrowed with respect from the late Great Eddie Fechter Owner of the Forks Hotel

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
You guys need to be congratulated for putting on, once again, a FANTASTIC day of fun, magic, camaraderie and all around merriment! THANK YOU for all you guys did to make it so special. Joe, you and Craig along with your team of dedicated volunteers clearly did all in your power to help all of us who attended have a very magical day.

Wonderful seeing friends we hadn't seen in a while, spending time with the Colombini's, spending time with Mario Carrandi, seeing the bargains we picked up -- especially all the wood items I bought from you Smile -- and making a little money on the items we sold....you should do it again SOON!

THANK YOU AGAIN for all your hard work. Keep a dream in the making

Maria
CraigCPass
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of CraigCPass
This Flea Market Auction was fantastic. This was my second year helping out and I had a great time. Craig Fennessy really appreciated all the magicians that signed up to help make this a success. There were over 135 people in attendance and they surpassed the budget goal for Ring 170. I'm ready for next year.

Now it is on to my next volunteer event for our S.A.M Assembly 99 group. The S.A.M 2011 Spring Council meeting will be here in town from March 11-12th. We have planned a beautiful "Evening of Magic" on Friday, March 11, 2011 at 6pm which includes a 3 course dinner. The event will be held at the Radisson Resort Orlando-Celebration Resort 2900 Parkway Blvd. Kissimmee, FL 34747. The stars of the show are Bev Bergeron, Dan Stapleton, Phillip Kaiser, Nathan Coe Marsh and Simon J. Carmel.

The event only costs $25.00, so send a check or money order to Craig Schwarz P.O. Box 452481 Kissimmee, FL 34745. When the checks are received, seating is assigned by when the checks were post marked. So please mail your checks in quickly to get the best seats. We have sold 75 out of the 100 seats so far. The tickets are selling fast. For more info please visit http://www.99sam.com

IMPORTANT NOTE: No checks will be accepted at the door. Checks must be receive by 3/7/11. RSVP a must! Call 407-491-3287

See you there!

Craig

Remember this quote from my friend Craig Fennessy "It's all about the Magic"
zimsalabim
View Profile
Special user
Orlando Floirda USA
520 Posts

Profile of zimsalabim
I want to thank EVERYONE who cameto this wonderful day! It wwent so very well thanks to all f the voluteers and friends who came in support of a great event. Thanks especially to Craig Fennessy whoworked hard to make sure this event took place he is an amazing guy who we are lucky to have as Presidentof our ring. It means so much to me to hear the greatthingssaid here that allhad a good time and that you even made some green as they say. But hearing of the friendships reaquasinted and renewed and well you knwo what I mean that is the TRUE icing on the cake!

Joez
Joe Zimmer

Zimsalabim

Orlando Florida
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Society of American Magicians! » » Auction Flea market Lecture Orlando Florida (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL