The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Blackpool lectures likely to involve coin magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

PetePennekett
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of PetePennekett
Good afternoon,

I've been looking over the list of lectures at Blackpool and found that there are a lot of names I don't know.. Are there any good coin workers in the lineup (Found here: http://www.blackpoolmagic.com/convention-2011 ) that I would do well to visit? I'll definitely be attending Michael Rubinstein's lecture, and probably Jay Sankey's as well.

Also will any of you be at the convention? It could be fun to meet up in the bar for a drink and some possible coin related discussion, if anyone is interested.

Cheers,

~ Pete.
Merc Man
View Profile
Inner circle
NUNEATON, Warwickshire
2536 Posts

Profile of Merc Man
I wish you every luck Pete but I wouldn't bank on it - other than seeing numerous bloody half dollar Matrix effects during the close up competition; coupled with the 4 Aces constantly produced out of American decks as well........again, and again, and again - Zzzzzzzzzz.

Have a great time fella - I hope that you enjoy yourself and get to see something that you can use.
Barry Allen

Over 14 years have passed - and still missing Abra Magazine arriving every Saturday morning.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
I'll be there, hopefully on the Saturday and Sunday. Will definitely be watching shows by Rubinstein, Sankey and Sanders. Three of my must sees Smile
Eric Jones
View Profile
V.I.P.
Director of Product Development
2101 Posts

Profile of Eric Jones
Pete, I'm not lecturing or anything, but I'll be hanging out and I love coin magic. Let's jam!!!!!
“We're two tigers away from an act in Vegas.” Greg House M.D.
<BR>
<BR>http://www.ericjonesmagic.com
PetePennekett
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of PetePennekett
Sounds good to me dude, see you in a week!

~ Pete.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Blackpool lectures likely to involve coin magic (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL