The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Perspectivalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
aussiemagic wrote:
What a joke!Why don't the people who have thrown their arms up in disgust and left this forum stay away?
The majority of people who left here for the "other place" are creative amateurs who have no idea what it is like to support a family from performing.

how do you know? and as I stated in my original post, and everywhere I have ever posted, that I am not a pro...please pay attention...and as has been stated by others, everyone is entitled to chip in, and speak from their own experience...

do you make your living as a mentalist?

Quote:
aussiemagic wrote:
You say you are passionate about mentalism, do you think you are more passionate about mentalism than Eshla? I am sick and tired of people shooting down Eshla, particularly when it is by another amateur riding on their high horse who has very little experience but the support of their buddies to back it up. Those guys that "left" are the ones that are producing all the worthless ebooks that you don't need! Personally, I think this forum has improved since a lot of these pontificating amateurs have left. All that matters is that we share a passion for mentalism and try and help each other, not look down upon one another.

again, how do you judge this experience? and how do you verify/judge the quality of that experience? I don't quite follow...you're making (seemingly) very large assumptions based on what exactly? have you tried helping Eshla? I have, on another forum, many, many times...i've even sent him useless ebooks (of mine)...

Quote:
aussiemagic wrote:
If the people who have left want to come back, I think THEY are the one's who should come back with an attiude of mutual respect! Not some garbage about how they used to be here and how everything has declined since they left! How are we meant to welcome people who don't do this with welcome arms!?

not once have I said "since I left" - do you actually read people's posts properly, or just skim and assume you know everything? I'm not back...just felt like saying my piece after a few major trolling incidents that I read...

maybe we should all play by your rules - even you should play by your own rules...though you don't...

I am happily a professional amateur - I have people in my life I choose to support, so I cannot afford to go full time pro (costs for getting everything started and so on), so I gig in london and round my local area...you'll never see me on stage and being big-time, because I'm not...

again, I have always been very open about that, and have even mentioned in the small amount of stuff I've released whether something is not developed properly because it might give someone an idea or presentational ploy...and I always include contact details in anything I've put out so if someone's not happy, they can speak to me directly...

aussiemagic - you need to be polite and not broadcast your opinions as facts...or wind yer neck in...

@jimmy fingers - I'm glad you have cutting edge concepts, and I enjoyed standing between objects very much...(i have no video footage to prove that I have used it however)...
I've asked to be banned
magic4545
View Profile
Inner circle
Jimmy Fingers
1159 Posts

Profile of magic4545
Thanks for the nice words, Iain! SBO is a nice one, I love it.

Jimmy
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Whats the point of the thread? Some kind of therapy session? I don't see the point or that it adds to the forum.
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2011-02-09 18:51, mindpunisher wrote:
Whats the point of the thread? Some kind of therapy session? I don't see the point or that it adds to the forum.

could say the same for most of the hypno threads where you guys battle away, MP...
I've asked to be banned
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18807 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Quote:
On 2011-02-09 13:50, Alexander Marsh wrote:
I've missed your face Iain

I've missed yours too Alex... lets swop photos (brown paper bag,leave 'em in the usual spot in Soho please)...

anyway - I've said my piece, we've had a frenzied mass-debate and thoroughly enjoyed it too I'm sure... see ya around...
I've asked to be banned
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Perspectivalism (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL