The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Comprehensive video training (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Quote:
On 2011-02-17 10:57, Rice wrote:
We still have some Volume 3's of Rice's Encyclopedia of Silk Magic, printed by Silk King Studios, in the warehouse. I can get them out with a complimentary Index, noted by Bob Sanders above, to members of the Café in early March. Just send me an email after you order indicating that you are a member of the Café, and would like the free Index!

That is a good deal! I think the index was $5.00.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
AndrewJ
View Profile
New user
Travis County, TX
70 Posts

Profile of AndrewJ
I am also a fan of the Laflin videos, at least as far as learning the basics. As was said before, he is someone who does perform what he teaches. Yet, I also don't know what was taught on the videos that francisngkl already owns.

I do own a few books that either brush on the subject or commit to it. It was still a huge boost to watch Duane Laflin explain some of the concepts visually.

I tend to learn in that way. Video or practice with club members help me learn the basics much more easily, then I can switch to the written word. I will agree with both sides, that books contain a huge wealth of information once those basics are learned. (Regrettably, the Rice books are far out of budget for me right now.)
rlmiller007
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of rlmiller007
Mr. Sanders,
I see a lot about what wonderful products you sell. Where can I buy one of your silk-to-egg effects?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Comprehensive video training (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL