The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review - Function 9, Extreme Snowstorm and Blackpool Releases (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
I have to say, from the videos I've seen I'm not a fan of Extreme Snowstorm. For theatrical purposes I can see it, but to me this doesn't come across as "magical." It just looks like a lot of compressed confetti coming out of an air rifle or something.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
695 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
I thought the same, Andrew. I think it's horrible looking. Paul looks shocked everytime he fires... in a bad way!
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
3017 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
Exactly...he kind of winces as though he's firing a gun into the air and he's bracing for it to go off.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 22:28, Justin N. Miller wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 21:33, Dr. Magic wrote:
Quote:
On 2011-02-15 20:18, bsmith wrote:
[
Here's the link B Smith is talking about:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......start=60

Scroll down and he shares his feelings with us.

Thanks B Smith!

Oh I get it. You're trying to bring something up between JM and myself from a year ago that's since been resolved. It's really relevant too! Hope that works out for you!

Thanks Dr Magic!

Quote:
Actually B Smith, what I'm doing is pointing out, is that the Youtube 'show' you did with Justin Miller
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS0fgcT43......embedded

has you making fun of people that have lost loved ones and your flippant "everyone dies' remarks and saying that local IBM Rings should not acknowledge the passing of loved ones during a meeting when you are lecturing, but should wait until you have left town and...

Senior magicians shouldn't teach youngsters the Cups and Balls Linking Rings and should move over or die.

This way, before people buy your latest release, they know how you think and...perhaps in a year when you are no longer talking with Miller again, we can refer back to these latest threads so you can again say "this is how I thought back then...but I feel differently now".

Or not.

I'm not 'flaming' you, but throwing sunlight on the words you use. They are your words and thoughts, not mine.

First off, no one is making fun of anyone dying..we all have to do it so relax tiger.
Second, no one said that they should wait till "the lectures" are out of town..what I said was that maybe they should doit on a diff night or a diff. medium other than ANY RING MEETING..not just lectures. Is it something that should be discussed and shared with certain members..yes of course, but not to the entire club and especially not before a lecture or a show the ring was presenting...what a Macomb view of sharing info in a highly excited and charged atmosphere.

If david Copperfield was doing a show and right before the show, as everyone is excited and thrilled to see david and witness and experience moments of magic, a man came out and said " umm before david comes out here, I just want to let everyone know that my wife died just today, thank you" and walks off and then the highly charged music plays..what do you think will be the NEW atmosphere for that performance, do you know how hard it is to gather the energy back up after something like that?

In the words of Tom Mullica.."its like talking to a quelude" with you

So lets see what other things you will try and lump together to get us to look bad...when the obvious question still looms over this debate?
JM

Justin, what do you think is more important to these club members? Seeing you lecture or paying respects to a fellow member that has passed on? Get over yourself cause it's getting beyond a joke. Your lectures may be the centre of your universe and the priority for you but for the rest of us life goes on and we have a lot more important things to consider. Like an old friend passing on for example.

While a lot of what B. Smith says makes some sense, you are the most self centred, creepiest man I've ever listened to.

Kind regards
Sean
Xiqual
View Profile
Inner circle
Upper left quadrant
4935 Posts

Profile of Xiqual
Sean is spot on. All those jokes on the video about raping B Smith's dog. Watch his face when he says it. You will get chills.
Creepy is exactly the way to describe JM
James

Quote:
On 2011-02-22 02:04, seangiles wrote:

Justin, what do you think is more important to these club members? Seeing you lecture or paying respects to a fellow member that has passed on? Get over yourself cause it's getting beyond a joke. Your lectures may be the centre of your universe and the priority for you but for the rest of us life goes on and we have a lot more important things to consider. Like an old friend passing on for example.

While a lot of what B. Smith says makes some sense, you are the most self centred, creepiest man I've ever listened to.

Kind regards
Sean
Still with the Chinese circus Smile
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2325 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Hey guys!

Thanks for all the comments on the latest show. As an update I have started doing Loaded V 1 and pen in bottle in my walkaround gigs and it's been going great. I can't wait to look at Dresscode - we should be looking at it soon.
Craig
squando
View Profile
Elite user
444 Posts

Profile of squando
Is this the week for a Dresscode review?
Frank
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Wizard Magic Review » » Wizard Product Review - Function 9, Extreme Snowstorm and Blackpool Releases (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL