The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Blank (poker size) Card Box Source? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Hello everyone.

Does anyone have a link of a source that sells blank (poker size) card boxes? It you do, thanks for any information in that regard.

Mike
Magic is a vanishing Art.

This must not be Kansas anymore, Toto.

Eschew obfuscation.
John Martin
View Profile
Inner circle
1017 Posts

Profile of John Martin
Perhaps carefully pulling apart a card box and regluing it inside out will do the trick for you. Just an idea.

John
rhiro
View Profile
Regular user
Southern California
182 Posts

Profile of rhiro
David Regal's "Sudden Deck 2" comes with two blank card boxes. They're already cut out and scored, you'd just need to fold them up and glue them.

Ross
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Thanks for that info, John and rhiro.

I might have to resort to the one of those two solutions if I cannot find just the plain ol' ordinary unprinted card boxes.

Eschew obfuscation.
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Why not find a paper stock that is close and cut a template, score the fold lines and glue it up yourself?
~michael baker
The Magic Company
DelMagic
View Profile
Special user
721 Posts

Profile of DelMagic
Someone posted these in another thread for making your own:

This link - http://www.ee0r.com/boxes/ - takes you to a site that has free downloadable templates for making six types of card boxes, including the regular poker-size cards. Again, those with graphic-savvy can custom-design them.

Playing Card Tuck Box Template: http://www.zyan.co.uk/templates.html (scroll down list to find this free .pdf file)

Another blank card box template in .pdf format: http://dealmeincustom.com/template.html (right-click on "tuck box" and select "save link as"
Turk
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, OR
3546 Posts

Profile of Turk
Thanks, Michael and DelMagic.

Wow, Michael. Why did I not think of the solution of using a regular card box as a template? a true "WOW! I could have had a V-8" moment.

DelMagic, I love the sites you listed. I've downloaded all of those .pdf files into a folder.

John, rhiro, Michael and DelMagic, thanks again for all of the help. Between all of your suggestions, I can certainly figure out what I need in these regards.

Mike

Eschew obfuscation.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Blank (poker size) Card Box Source? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL