The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Blaine Mind Reading Deck review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Quote:
On 2011-02-21 05:40, rowdymagi5 wrote:
The fact that Target is selling them is a little discerning. They may be a little too well known.

Even so most spectators won't have a clue.

They been selling ID's for 70+ years at every magic shop in the universe and it still works like a charm.

In the end what is the likelihood of any individual having seen this new Blaine deck ever?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Illucifer
View Profile
Inner circle
1403 Posts

Profile of Illucifer
What is unordinary about the Split Spade back design? I can't help but laugh when magicians think that if a card is not a standard Bicycle back that it will somehow be perceived as unordinary. This is a fantastic marked deck at a fantastic price. And if you think the marking is obvious, then you're only fooling yourself. Have you ever worked with Ted Lesley's system? It's way more out in the open than the markings on Blaine's deck, and you can use it fearlessly. People will not see it. I've fooled magicians with it on more than one occasion.
It's all in the reflexes.
nagyz
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of nagyz
Hello everybody!

I bought the Mind reading and the Transformation deck, and who had bought know that I've got a card, card with instruction.(website and password)
The website is not working, does anyone know where can I learn these tricks?
Thanks
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10798 Posts

Profile of saysold1
The decks are only $4 each at target...

I couldn't understand. Did you lose your instructions?
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » David Blaine Mind Reading Deck review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL