The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Retrieved Memory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

LarsRuth
View Profile
Loyal user
Frankfurt, Germany
212 Posts

Profile of LarsRuth
I am very happy with my new artifact "Aufgetauchte Erinnerung" (Retrieved Memory) by Zauberkabinett, germany. Those marvellous items come with a very spooky and mystic storytelling routine. A story of german survivors who got rescued after the Titanic sank. Included are the nicely aged photos of the survivors, an antique magnifiying glass with a box and an authentic letter, handwritten in german. The really impressing thing about this effect is, that those people whose story the performer tells were real, and they were REALLY on the Titanic! I keep that little treasure together with Alchemy Moon's Death in the Family... Both stunning and beautifully made little pieces of art. This effect can in my opinion easily be transferred for an english speaking audience. The effect itself is really visual and can be very disturbing if performed in the right way.
Here is the link: http://shop.zauberkabinett.com/portal/in......c-92_103

docsteve
View Profile
Inner circle
1831 Posts

Profile of docsteve
Excellent Lars - really very nice.
[
Garrette
View Profile
Special user
926 Posts

Profile of Garrette
Very nice. If I had the disposable income at the moment I would be sorely tempted to order.
LarsRuth
View Profile
Loyal user
Frankfurt, Germany
212 Posts

Profile of LarsRuth
For those who are interested: I found out today, that the creators of the effect offer an english and a spanish version! Maybe it's interesting for some in the forum.
Gandalf the Wizard
View Profile
New user
90 Posts

Profile of Gandalf the Wizard
Excelente noticia. Thanks Lars!!
Dalli the Kid
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Dalli the Kid
Hello,
I am one of the creators of "Retrieved Memory" and thanks to Lars for the positive assessment of this new magic miracle.
Let me give following comment relating to the language, just to avoid misunderstandings.
We have prepared a translation of the original letter in Spanish and English. So you can read the letter for your English and Spanish speaking audience. But the original handwritten letter must remain in German, because this should be the authentic letter of a German passenger of the “Titanic”
The 7 persons at the photos are authentic German speaking passengers travelling on the “Titanic”.
Nevertheless a translation of the trick explanation (10 pages) including the story and advice for your performance is available in English and Spanish.

Thanks for the interest
And now follow the link on the top ;-)

Peter Dahlmann
Dalli the Kid
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Dalli the Kid
Attention !
the last seven pieces are available
Christopher Gould
View Profile
Inner circle
in special pants.
1029 Posts

Profile of Christopher Gould
Look really nice - want one of these!
The Moon is now to be found in the constellation of Gemini:
https://www.geminiartifacts.com
Lord Freddie
View Profile
Inner circle
1093 Posts

Profile of Lord Freddie
Like it! Thanks for sharing, Lars.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
Kadar knows all and sees all of my
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
These are absolutely beautiful!! Unfortunately forgot to ask for the English translations! D'oh!!! Contacted the shop and I am sure they will get back to me shortly.
Dalli the Kid
View Profile
New user
3 Posts

Profile of Dalli the Kid
Thanks for your purchase and your patience. Monday am I again at home and send you the English translation by email. I hope you understand everything. Many greetings from Berlin Peter
Gaukler Dalli
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Gaukler Dalli
SOULD OUT, thanks to all buyers
guyactor
View Profile
Veteran user
355 Posts

Profile of guyactor
Are these available, again?

What is this price in US dollars?
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
These are sold out on the web site. They were limited to 35 sets(mine is #23). They were retailing for about $325 US I believe..
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Actually limited to 30 sets.
necroloid
View Profile
Special user
921 Posts

Profile of necroloid
Just a bit of necromancy to let ya know I am selling one of these below.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Retrieved Memory (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL