The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2011 entrée: Jamie D. Grant » » Welcome to the Magic Café Jamie! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Each month I have the honor of welcoming a new guest to our Café community and this month is no exception. However, I consider Jamie a friend and am really excited that he has agreed to spend a week discussing all things magical with our readers. Smile

That said, as founder and manager of this little online community it gives me great pleasure to welcome the one and only Jamie D. Grant as our very special GUEST OF HONOR for the month of February.

Thanks for being here Jamie - now how the !@#$% did you get that deck in the bottle! Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Hey Jamie! Enjoy the Seat of Honor this week! Thanks for making the time to be with us and share your wealth of experience.

David
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
Thanks David!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
Danny Archer
View Profile
V.I.P.
Philly
607 Posts

Profile of Danny Archer
Hey J,

wishing you an awesome week at the Café...
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
Jamie's in the house! So, is this where all the action is? Congrats on everything so far, buddy, and looking forward to more. Here's a question--will we ever see a Magic Friday/Wizard's Product Review crossover?
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Thanks guys!

A crossover would be sweet! I would need to get across the pond, though...
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
kentfgunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Merritt Island FL
1639 Posts

Profile of kentfgunn
Jamie Grant!

Dude, you are all things magic. Congratulations on being the flavor of the week, here on the Café.

May all your successes continue and grow broader.

Kent
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

What a crazy nice thing to say! You guys are awesome!
Bill Hallahan
View Profile
Inner circle
New Hampshire
3226 Posts

Profile of Bill Hallahan
Ah, I'm late! Better late than never.

Welcome!

Jamie, your Magic Friday column is great. Thank you for doing that all these years.
Humans make life so interesting. Do you know that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to create boredom. Quite astonishing.
- The character of ‘Death’ in the movie "Hogswatch"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The February 2011 entrée: Jamie D. Grant » » Welcome to the Magic Café Jamie! » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL