The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » HELP - Monte Cristo Deck (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dave Forrest
View Profile
Special user
Scotland
857 Posts

Profile of Dave Forrest
Anyone know where I could find a Monte Cristo deck with a court card as the force card?

I don't know if such a thing exists - it would hinder the method of the deck to make the force card a court card, right? But, if anyone has seen such a thing please let me know!

Thanks,

Dave.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
Im sure they could be made. I havent seen any though.
Zebaztian
View Profile
Special user
The Netherlands
655 Posts

Profile of Zebaztian
The standard MC deck (as far as I know) doesn't have a court card.
My mind reading routines: http://www.basjongenelen.nl/goocheltrucs/. Scroll a bit down to the English routines.
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Due to the indices on the royal cards and the large portion of the card, many choose the low value cards such as 2's, and 3's.

Having royal cards as the force card, will require a really perfect fanning as we can't show the other three corners of the card. I'm sure you're really aware of it. Or, you can have it a la Hummer Deck, which will allow you -IMHO- a better and easier handling.

But if you really want to have it, your best bet is to find CardMaker (magicbycardmaker.com) or Card-Shark (card-shark.de). You have to pay for each card of course, however, since you're a famous magician, perhaps they could give you a better deal. Smile
Magic comes through perception. -HS
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » HELP - Monte Cristo Deck (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL