The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » After touching your junk, TSA now wants to scan and harvest your DNA (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Are we still talking about DNA?
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Of course the order still stands! Have you heard anything to the contrary?

:)

It has occurred to me eugenicists could use the DNA info and body scanners in combination for automatic selective sterilization. The scanner could be set to give one who fits the bill an extra boost of radiation. As we all know radiation scientists agree TSA naked body scanners could cause breast cancer and sperm mutations. That would be an excellent clean soft kill final solution for the eugenicists, wouldn't it?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2011-03-06 16:06, tommy wrote:
Of course the order still stands! Have you heard anything to the contrary?

:)

It has occurred to me eugenicists could use the DNA info and body scanners in combination for automatic selective sterilization. The scanner could be set to give one who fits the bill an extra boost of radiation. As we all know radiation scientists agree TSA naked body scanners could cause breast cancer and sperm mutations. That would be an excellent clean soft kill final solution for the eugenicists, wouldn't it?

According to Tommy it sure changes the whole concept of flying being safer than driving doesn't it?
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
If they sterilized me I wouldn't even notice.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
GATTACA

http://www.imdb.com/video/screenplay/vi3304260377/

Those who have seen the movie "Gattaca" should take heed because that movie was based on what's coming right now, the purpose made society.

Even if Santa isn't. Smile
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Basing your fears on a movie huh? I've news for ya, I'm in a country that can't even decide to use stem cells and you think they can pull together a trait based DNA self service sterilization system? I don't even believe they can determine traits from DNA, they can only determine if the likelyhood of a sample matching a person is at what mathmatical level of certainty. Science and medical researchers are trying to increase the number of people in areas that cannot support who is in those areas already and you think they really are working on reducing the count based on a scan? Pulleaze. If you want to be concerned worry about the enviros going old school and just grabbing up people and killing them off and grinding up the corpses for fertalizer.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
What MagicSanta said.
If I were to agree with you. Then we would both be wrong. As of Apr 5, 2015 10:26 pm I have 880 posts. Used to have over 1,000
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
I don't believe you can even spell likelihood or mathematical.

Tommy
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
**** happens Tommy....just think if I actually checked what I typed then I may note those durn typos.
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Quote:
On 2011-03-06 20:54, tommy wrote:
I don't believe you can even spell likelihood or mathematical.

Like it matters what you believe.

You also belive that what is in the movies is the real deal.

Do you also believe in "The Terminator" and John Connor? How about Godzilla? Yep, what you believe seems important to me. Keep up the good work as you shoot yourself in the foot. Any more predictions from "TOMMY SEES THE FUTURE".

Please stand by for an update from TOMMY direct from Devils Island, where nothing is what it seems..
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Papillon!
acesover
View Profile
Special user
I believe I have
821 Posts

Profile of acesover
Group Photo of Tommys Research Team: Smile Smile Smile
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy

Tommy
MagicSanta
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Nevada
5841 Posts

Profile of MagicSanta
Why do I never get the credit I deserve for my predictive skills?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil's Island
16543 Posts

Profile of tommy
Cue the sycophant!

Tommy
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » After touching your junk, TSA now wants to scan and harvest your DNA (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL