The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Red Button by Laurent Mikelfield (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
nowyoucme
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of nowyoucme
I have this and love it. It gets great re actions. No angles to worry about. You do have to set this up on your shirt and if you want to use a different shirt you will need to set it up again. But once you set this up you can perform it all day. Like 5 sec reset. The red button looks killer on a black shirt. The only thing you have to be careful about is the flash paper. To close to the face can hurt a little if you know what I mean. But you don't need to use flash paper if you don't want to.
Waterloophai
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium
1369 Posts

Profile of Waterloophai
Can you do it with a white or light blue shirt or has it to be black?
Thanks in advance.
nowyoucme
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of nowyoucme
You can do this with any color shirt. Just to me the black shirt with the red button looks really cool.
Falconer
View Profile
Special user
PORTUGAL
576 Posts

Profile of Falconer
I love this effect: is very visual, strong and very magical in the point view of the audience because cause great reactions on themes!

Falconer
FALCONER
IMAGICIANS.DE facebook falcobook
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
My fence has 20,
3226 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Reviews? anything more than one word awesomeness.....
nowyoucme
View Profile
Veteran user
350 Posts

Profile of nowyoucme
Funny I havent read that yet on this forum ( awesomeness )
1KJ
View Profile
Inner circle
Warning: We will run out of new tricks in
4388 Posts

Profile of 1KJ
I don't know why there aren't better reviews, so here goes mine:

I have this effect. Before purchasing it, I was trying to figure out how I might do the effect and came up with a few ideas. After receiving it, I see that the method that Laurent uses is SO much better than what I was envisioning.

It is really a great effect. It ends with the red button sewn onto your shirts. The handling of the red button in the flash paper is superb! The handling is very easy and works flawlessly!

I don't think it is particularly sensitive to angles. While it is possible for someone at the wrong angle to see something, it would be VERY difficult for someone to see anything, or to put it another way, I think it would be very easy to ensure that no one sees anything they shouldn't.

The red button appears on the shirt during the performance, so it is not there to see until you are ready for it to be seen.

Also, it can be reset in seconds, so it would be perfect for walk-around.

This is really a great effect and I highly recommend it.

KJ

PS. It is my understanding that the effect is being re-released because the DVD works on a computer, but on a regular DVD player. I have one of the ones that doesn't work on a DVD player, but I have only played it on a computer and it works fine.
echico
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of echico
Are these gimmicks available for purchase independently of the DVD anyplace? How I go about putting this in more than one shirt?
echico
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of echico
Are these gimmicks available for purchase independently of the DVD anyplace? How I go about putting this in more than one shirt?
echico
View Profile
New user
33 Posts

Profile of echico
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Red Button by Laurent Mikelfield (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL