The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Counting four coins as three. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
cdmdu
View Profile
New user
51 Posts

Profile of cdmdu
A derivative move from the Han Ping Chien with one coin in one of your hand (holding the spectator's hand) and three coins counted in your other hand could have a good impact.
Chris W
View Profile
Regular user
Have you seen my
176 Posts

Profile of Chris W
That's very clever Dr. Rubinstein! I like the way the routine looks. Thanks for posting.
HerraTaikuri
View Profile
New user
Helsinki, Finland
60 Posts

Profile of HerraTaikuri
Thank you everyone for the replies and thanks Michael for the clip, it helped a lot Smile
Now I just have to decide which method suits me the most, might post a vid here when the routine is ready and polished Smile
doug brewer
View Profile
V.I.P.
1142 Posts

Profile of doug brewer
Richard Sanders has a lovely routine with coins to spectator's hand with 4 coins. On the third coin clinking into the spectator's hand, the fourth coin is actually delivered. It's very nice. I have no idea what constraints your routine has, however, you asked for a 4 as 3 "count", which implies the coins are counted either into your hand (typical) or the spectator's hand (a little more difficult). Hope this helps.
Sean Giles
View Profile
Inner circle
Cambridge/ UK
3517 Posts

Profile of Sean Giles
Doug,

Do you know where Richard teaches that routine?

kind regards
Sean
Lawrence O
View Profile
Inner circle
French Riviera
6811 Posts

Profile of Lawrence O
One should not forget about the Crag Petty's routine where the coins travel one by one between the hand of one spectator to the the hand of another one. A very well designed and flawless routine which appeared in Craig's Flipped Out DVD. Since I've criticized the elegance of Craig's gesture in another post, I owe it to us to render justice to his superior brainchild.
A French proverb claims that "without the liberty to blame there is no valid compliment": my criticism was concerning a minor secondary point in a superlative routine and anyone can fix the topic that I criticized. Flipped out is a great DVD and this routine is really, really exceptional.
Magic is the art of emotionally sharing live impossible situations
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Counting four coins as three. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL