The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » About Alex Amsel (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Davit Sicseek
View Profile
Inner circle
1818 Posts

Profile of Davit Sicseek
Quote:
People, stop hiding in this place and talk! I am my own, very, VERY REAL PERSON. My name is Alex Amsel. Not James Clark, or Alejandro Rangel. I take credit for my posts, since I posted them and all...PM me, look me up on facebook, email me, call me. I'll give you my number if you want. This is NOT James, prove it for yourself if you want. This conversation has gone WAY off topic and is not about what it was supposed to be. It's ridiculous. I'm out of this, if you'd like to discuss my posts further, contact me.

I have been trying to contact you all day but have been unable to get hold of you. I would therefore like to discuss you and your mentalism posts here. We can also talk a bout James Clark. I don't want to push that other thread any further off topic - which was your concern, hence this new thread.

I wish to respectfully ask what your take is on the James Clarke situation? Can you please post your phone number so those that want to chat with you can?

Thanks.
Send me the truth: davitsicseek@gmail.com
alexamsel90
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of alexamsel90
My apologies, I never saw this post. After the last "discussions" on here, I left with the intention of not coming back due to people's ignorance. I will PM you my number if you still would like to discuss it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » About Alex Amsel (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL