The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Houdini vs Thurston (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
Wired Magazine has put together their own comparison to see who wins in a Houdini vs Thurston contest: http://bit.ly/fF5Xf0
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
I tried this years ago, everyone got mad at me. They said I couldn't compare and contrast magicians. They said I was putting capes and masks on them like superheroes and matching them up against each other like comic book characters. Every one was very offended. How dare I begin a discussion about who had better technique, Pollock or Cardini- shame on me! I hope you have better luck.
Rod
magicnewswire
View Profile
Inner circle
1947 Posts

Profile of magicnewswire
Obviously, this was put together in light of all of the publicity that the new Steinmeyer book is getting.
Dodd Vickers

Host/Producer/Editor

The Magic Newswire

Twitter

iTunes Link
Octarine Prince
View Profile
Regular user
111 Posts

Profile of Octarine Prince
I don't have a problem with comparing and contrasting different people, so long as the "debates" are conducted in the pursuit of a better understanding of their achievements, etc.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Houdini vs Thurston (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL