The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » LIEbrary by J.Prager (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Review from http://www.amirasideas.com

LIEbrary by J.Prager

Jose is a creator from México. He has some products that in the past created a lot of controversy for lack of crediting and references for his ideas.

Lets forget all that and just focus now in this new offer from him that is also creating opinions from the community, but good ones now.

This product costs U$15 in
http://www.mentalshockproductions.com/

My opinion:

For 15 bucks you will receive a file that contains 8 different eBooks. Each eBook allows you to create one mindreading effect, for that reason if you want to repeat the effect , you need to use a different eBook.

The "explanation" eBook is just 2 pages long, and althought the methodology is super simple and easy the idea can be expanded and analyse in a more profound way.
This eBook works in iPhone ( from personal experience) and for that reason you can have hundreds of "normal" eBooks and be always ready to perform an eBook Test.

One criticism for the eBooks is the lack of covers. José knows very well how to do cool images and I think that this point is neccesary to indirect sell the idea that this eBooks are just that and not fake one.

Rate: 8,5/10

Althought the main principle is very old is a very nice mix of ideas that allows you to create mindreading without the use of apparent "magic apps".

Congratulations José!
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
Dompa
View Profile
Loyal user
Germany
249 Posts

Profile of Dompa
This is a nice book test.

"Why?" you may ask...

For me it seems very useful because it works on my mobilephone which I carry around all the time. If for whatever reasons I want to do a book test hands off, I can take my mobilphone and just do that. Read a spectators mind!

You can do it EVERYWHERE where you can't find a book to do your regular ungimmicked book test! Normally - if a book is available - I would prefer to do my ungimmicked book test, a combination from several others, including David Hoys book test. But it is good to know that I have something to fall back on...

Currently - as english is not my native language and I prefer to do it with german ebooks - I am working in cooperation with José on a german version of this ebook test.

At the moment it seems as if my arranged ebooks will be available soon for everyone interested in german ebooks.
DynaMix
View Profile
Inner circle
1146 Posts

Profile of DynaMix
Any ideas how to throw the scent off if the spectator just wants to scroll to another page?

Other than that, I do like this routine.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » LIEbrary by J.Prager (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL