The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Is there a website that list ventriloquist performance dvds? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MT
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of MT
It seems to be hard to find a central place online where all the vent performance dvds are available and maybe a blurb about each one. I'm familiar with Dunham and Fator, but I'm sure there are others that are good out there too, but I just can't find a site that lists vent dvds for sale.

If you know of one let me know.

MT
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
There is a site run by Frego that shows his collection and a blurb about the DVD. He has one of the largest collections I've seen. You can't buy them there, but the site is at:
http://users.skynet.be/jlgeoffroy/ventriloquie/vendtidvd.htm

There is also a thread on this forum that includes a lot of DVD discussions and links to the sites where you can purchase them.

Tom
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

Bob Baker
View Profile
Inner circle
1111 Posts

Profile of Bob Baker
For convenience, here's the link to that thread, started by the distinguished Mr. Crowl himself.

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......=182&298

B
MT
View Profile
Elite user
409 Posts

Profile of MT
Hi Everyone

This list is good but the problem is that a lot of times it doesn't tell me where I can purchase these DVDs.

I'm trying to collect more vent performance DVDs so if you have some you're selling just let me know.

If any of you produced your own DVD let me know I'd be interested in getting it.

Or bring it to Venthaven in July. Whatever is easier.

Thanks
tacrowl
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
1633 Posts

Profile of tacrowl
PM'd you with the info we had discussed earlier. Hope it helps.

The best way to find the DVD's is to contact the performers directly through their web site and ask. Most are happy to sell!

Tom
Tom Crowl - Comedy Ventriloquist

ComedyVentriloquist.com

Learn-Ventriloquism.com

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I'm a real boy! » » Is there a website that list ventriloquist performance dvds? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL