The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mind over Luck by Dave Farrow.. (this guy memorized 59 decks of playing cards!!) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
USA
668 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Hi guys,

I recently saw Dave Farrow live when he came here to promote his products and gave a series of lectures in a weekend convention of health and body and whatnot.

Anyways, I did some searching on the various magic boards and did not yield any results on this guy, which is weird because he holds the record for memorizing 59 packs of shuffled playing cards.

After seeing the guy live, I came to the conclusion that he is legit. I bought one of his memory programs since he was offering it at a great price and with a great discount so I took the plunge. His peg system for cards is something I have never seen before. Other memory methods to memorize playing cards, in my opinion, takes more practice to perfect and get the playing card association right. It was just not for me, I know it has worked for a large amount of people but not for me.

With Farrow's method I was able to get down the entire "peg" type of system for the playing cards. For reasons of not exposing, the most I am willing to say is that the peg system relies on a visual play of the pips to get the word association not necessarily relying on the phonetic sounds.

Anyways let me not digress, He has a wide array of product in which he teaches his system. He as a audio cd course, DVD course, Instant speed reading course, "Remember the Name" and I'm pretty sure he has other products. The one I see that is the cheapest and most affordable is his:

Mind Over Luck e-book by Dave Farrow,

Link: http://mindoverluck.com/

Price: 21.00

The ad seems cheeky but hey that's just me. The card counting section did not appeal to me, but what I did like was the memory section on playing cards.

That was my sort of mini review but anyways I meant to post this here in this forum since most people will and do look at this section.
Mark Storms
View Profile
Veteran user
Seattle, WA
393 Posts

Profile of Mark Storms
I wonder what Harry Lorayne thinks of this guy.
Find out what you cannot do.., Then go and do it!
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
He can't remember.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Mind over Luck by Dave Farrow.. (this guy memorized 59 decks of playing cards!!) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL